• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Drinking Law (Possible Spoilers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordJacobian

Reaction score
Whenever I enter the any town I see a lot of people vomiting even though I remember maintaining a drinking limit.

Why is everyone vomiting? I always go for the good choice.

Also is there any place where my decisions were recorded so I could see them? Thanks.

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
I believe that the "good" choice was to have no limits on drinking, neutral was to maintain Logan's limits, and the "bad" decision was to basically implement prohibition. I suspect that you put no limits on drinking which encouraged everyone to go out and get wasted all the time.

I don't believe the decisions are recorded except on your Treasury Balance sheet (only financial transactions).

madferit

Reaction score
Yes the "good" choice was "no drinking limit" which makes sure you will have people vomiting all day long...

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
Same thing here. Any way around it? Or will we just have to live with 80% of our cities getting ****-faced?

Forsvars

Reaction score
I've started a new game since then, but my first time making this decision, I essentially implemented prohibition as James009 said. No one in any towns were out vomiting on the streets, but the bars were mostly empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.