• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dual Wielding

R

RYN GRY CLRK

Re: Dual Wielding

wot if you eqquiped twinblades swords and then change the attack style, will that help? (just a thought, never modded before so i dont know wot will work and wot wont ^_^)

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

THIS... IS... MADNESS! (not really =))

ive always wanted to dual wield

R

riyakahn@yahoo.

I'm using the jack of blades mesh and i need to hide the sword while its sheathed because otherwise its between my legs.any help on that?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

9102008102858amua3.jpg

9102008102902amtw7.jpg

Worked fine for me!it looks awesome!the one in the left hand looks cooler,imo.

0cean v0id

lol 1 i did this already i was amazed it worked i got the screen shots on my parents comp back home but sadly i went of to college =/. well its not impossible to attack like that change your attacking animation to twinblades and change your movement and weapon handling to twinblade thunder or nostro and bingo your duel wielding! ill try to do it again its been a year since i was a serious modder and now im just now getting back into it. nice job seph your very likely on of the few people besides me :lol: who have done this, kudos and plus rep :D

T

TheDarkGods

Hmm yea i did something like this once with nostros shield and sword. and i was able to have both at the same time.. only problem was i couldn't remove the shield when holding the bow.. now that was over a year ago and ive forgotten how to do it

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Sorry but I think, after it being out for 4 months, that we realize that.

C

chris813

All i do is Use the Dual Wield Mod and Use the spell Multi-strike, i Just wish there woulld be a way to make it las for ever T.T

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

I find this more useful for shields rather than weapons. But, switching the hero's animations with Twinblade's would be a great idea, if they could hit people that is.

What does the multi-strike do to make it look like dual wielding ;)?

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

^I must ask the same question.

C

chris813

JohnDoe;297824 said:
You two need to read more carefully.He uses the dual-wield mod and multistrike, not multistrike to achieve dual-wielding.

It Just Makes it LOOK like its attacking with both. but it really does'nt ^_^

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

JohnDoe;297824 said:
You two need to read more carefully.He uses the dual-wield mod and multistrike, not multistrike to achieve dual-wielding.

Not what I meant.

chris813;298979 said:
It Just Makes it LOOK like its attacking with both. but it really does'nt ^_^

Exactly what I meant.

R

RescuedAye

§ephiroxa§;74079 said:
I decided to try out my luck with these directions.
It comes out funny. The hero doesn't attack or anything. he just kinda glides forward on his feet :wacko: :lol: :wacko: I don't know if more development was done in this area but this is how far I got. :lol: :lol:

Well, Twinblade is dual wielding and the Undeads are also dual wielding, so why not try to take their animations, and replace the original ones?

jwc2200

Reaction score

RescuedAye;312060 said:
Well, Twinblade is dual wielding and the Undeads are also dual wielding, so why not try to take their animations, and replace the original ones?

That sounds like a good idea, give it a try. Someone else may have tried it already and it did not work, or maybe you are the first to think of it. Let us know if it works.

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score

I apologize for the necropost here, but I'm interested in this mod and I was wondering if anyone got it right yet. Also, I support an earlier statement, this thread should be stickied.