• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dye List

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Dye List

Anyone knows exactly how many different dyes there is?

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score
Re: Dye List

There are only like 18 colours that I have found,Although most have the same colour and different names..Which is pointless.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

I would realy like to know if there are any nice purple dyes that fits with my mighty Hammerthyst.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Sandgoose;228739 said:
There are only like 18 colours that I have found,Although most have the same colour and different names..Which is pointless.

You can also mix colors. :unsure: I have a lot of fun with the colors.:)

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

moonfever;228796 said:
You can also mix colors. :unsure: I have a lot of fun with the colors.:)

You can? o_O Please tell me how:O

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zquad;228804 said:
You can? o_O Please tell me how:O

Just put on one color and then add another on the same piece. Just make sure you mix the right colors.:)

O

Oliphet

Oh, you meant like not literally mixing them, but applying two different colors to the same clothing. And here I was getting my hopes up.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Oliphet;228925 said:
Oh, you meant like not literally mixing them, but applying two different colors to the same clothing. And here I was getting my hopes up.

Agreed :( Wish there were a couple of more to chose from.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

18 colors isn't enough for you guys? Really? Most games have half that, if any!

O

Oliphet

I like that there are 18 colors to choose from... but it wouldn't hurt for there to be more of them. Then again, I've spent more time on colors and outfits than I have on spells and weapons.

W

Wolfie

Regal purple sort of matches the hammer. I have yet to find a nice green yet, which really annoys me.

O

Oliphet

What about envy, cable, or gangreen (or whatever) those are the only greens I've found so far. Also, are there any dyes that are not a 1 or 5 star item? I can't find any that aren't.

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Oliphet;229065 said:
Not if you like using a hammer.

yeah right, the master hamer with with extra damage augment and drani lif one does around 112 damage instead of the hammerthiest's damage of 65 or whatever

i must admit the hammertyst looks awesome though, like a big crystal

L

Lexi00

Considering that all you need to do to get the weapon is get into the Oakdale farm.. Its a good weapon. You could go to Oakdale with a new character and get that weapon right away. Great starting weapon. Also you don't even need to buy a ring to marry someone infront of it, all you need to do is go to one of th Oakdale chests which has in a good cival ring.

Also, if you are married from the ghost quest, just take her in front of the door and blow a kiss.

Good weapon considering its free and you can get it right at the start of the game before you have the money for a master, or before master stock starts showing up in shops.

W

Wolfie

Oliphet;229058 said:
What about envy, cable, or gangreen (or whatever) those are the only greens I've found so far. Also, are there any dyes that are not a 1 or 5 star item? I can't find any that aren't.

Where'd you get envy?

O

Oliphet

Traveling trader in Brightwood. It was a five star dye(one of the three I've found, the other two being scarlet slime and regal purple), looks pretty good. I'd give it to you, but it's on my own account which lacks Live.