• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

EAST COAST EARTHQUAKE!!1

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Since I'm in Virginia, we got hit pretty hard by the storm as well. But amazingly... our power wasn't even off for a day, it came back on around 1AM, and the storm hit us hardest at around 4 - 8. It was seriously amazing we got our power back that fast... however many people around us still do not have theirs back. Lots of branches came down, some trees snapped, one I think fell onto my friend's deck. But as far as I know everyone is okay.

Nice to know that 2,500 are trapped in Hatteras. Even though it was under mandatory evacuation before the Hurricane hit, some 2,500 people decided they were cool and smart enough to stay and ride it out. (LOL Katrina?) So now they are stranded and now the National Guard and FEMA must direct their attention to these people who stayed.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Nice to know that 2,500 are trapped in Hatteras. Even though it was under mandatory evacuation before the Hurricane hit, some 2,500 people decided they were cool and smart enough to stay and ride it out. (LOL Katrina?) So now they are stranded and now the National Guard and FEMA must direct their attention to these people who stayed.

Yeah, I saw those morons taking a cruise down the streets on TV. One of them actually had the nerve to pull up in a parking lot to turn around, in front of the news crew and showed his face, only to be called an idiot by the news reporter. That reporter earned himself some nice brownie points from me.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Maybe it's right that the people stupid enough to stay got killed. It seems to just be natural selection at work.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Maybe it's right that the people stupid enough to stay got killed. It seems to just be natural selection at work.

That seems harsh man. If I had to leave my home and all my stuff in the path of a hurricane, I'd consider staying. And especially if I can't bring my dogs with me, then there's no choice.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Only in New Jersey would folks continue perfecting their tans during a hurricane.

In other related news, two guys were arrested for canoeing down the streets and a girl was wiped out while surfing the waves of Irene.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
That seems harsh man. If I had to leave my home and all my stuff in the path of a hurricane, I'd consider staying. And especially if I can't bring my dogs with me, then there's no choice.

I was mostly joking.