• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

**Easy, Quick Spoiler Question**

FiLTHY RiCH

Reaction score
**Easy, Quick Spoiler Question**

If you choose the third option at the end of the game when your making your choices, "the greed and richess option". How much gold do you get?

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score
Re: **Easy, Quick Spoiler Question**

I think just one million gold if I remember correctly. not much considering most people use the money glitch.

Reaction score

if you play your cards right you dont need the money glitch if you have spent your money well threw the game once you finnish you should be earning a good enough amount that 1 million is like nothing

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Making money in Fable II is too easy to justify choosing that option, even without real estate or the money glitch.

po1s3n

Banshee killer
Reaction score

yeah making gold is way to easy just buy up some houses! pick love you'll regret it if you don't

Reaction score

gotta say family is the best ending although think about all those other familys who are lost

Yoak

Jellysquasher
Reaction score

I couldn't bring myself to torture all those families that were killed in the spire

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

I picked the many the first time I played. Then I realised what a bad decision it was. No Dog, no other kind of rewards. On my second playthrough I managed to justify it to myself and think, "Well, I have just saved the world, maybe I deserve a little something for myself."

Besides, all those people who worked on the Spire did so voluntarily.

Reaction score

you can get your dog back at knothel island. yes volentery for some others just slave labour think about garth he was taken from his home he didnt choose to go think about how amny others were taken like that food for thought.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

It says in the game that Lucien picked anyone who did well in the Crucible. Of course, those people didn't really know what they were getting themselves into, but when they save the world, they can choose who gets to come back.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Arseface;403647 said:
It says in the game that Lucien picked anyone who did well in the Crucible. Of course, those people didn't really know what they were getting themselves into, but when they save the world, they can choose who gets to come back.

Amen, but for achievement purposes I've done each ending once. Have to say that Many was probably the one I liked the most. Wasn't fond of marrying really (spouses are tiring) and I can always get my beloved canine back from Cheet-ur's Crypt. Honestly, 1M gold is nothing by the end of the game though.

Kind of a crap reward. Oh well.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

Syth the old one;403346 said:
if you play your cards right you dont need the money glitch if you have spent your money well threw the game once you finnish you should be earning a good enough amount that 1 million is like nothing
Well yeah I forgot about the realestate stuff I usually work in the blacksmith in the beginning to buy the pub and then I buy all the stalls and just let the money flow from there ;) but yeah I don't use the full +100% thing on the prices cause I try being a good person on all my games >_> I can't do evil things in the game I'm just a good person XP I despise my good moral ways...

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Easily the easiest way to make money in the game (aside from the money glitch) is to trade weapons from the Bowerstone Marketplace Blacksmith to the Weapons Trader in Fairfax. I remember making up to 200k profit on each run.

primechoes

Reaction score

how does the money glitch work?

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

The money glitch involves abusing Fable II's "make money whilst you're not playing" feature. You have to be making some amount of money from real estate (the amount doesn't really matter). Once you have some real estate that you are renting, or a store that you are making money from, save and exit the game. Then, disconnect your Xbox from the internet, and set the date on your system forward for however many years you want. When you come back to your game, it will think that that time has actually passed, and give you the money you would have gotten had you actually waited that long. You can set your clocks back and reconnect your internet afterwards and it won't affect the amount of money you "earned".

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

Arseface;403790 said:
The money glitch involves abusing Fable II's "make money whilst you're not playing" feature. You have to be making some amount of money from real estate (the amount doesn't really matter). Once you have some real estate that you are renting, or a store that you are making money from, save and exit the game. Then, disconnect your Xbox from the internet, and set the date on your system forward for however many years you want. When you come back to your game, it will think that that time has actually passed, and give you the money you would have gotten had you actually waited that long. You can set your clocks back and reconnect your internet afterwards and it won't affect the amount of money you "earned".
The maximum for the years is just one little less really cause if you compare a 1 year jump to a 5 year jump they yield the same amount of money so yeah just an FYI.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Well, considering that I've never used it, I'd call that a pretty good tutorial :lol: