• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

barakkas

Reaction score
Economy

Does anyone know how to raise the economy of an area?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Economy

From what I understand you need to buy things from stores, do various jobs in the area, improve homes with better furniture and I think reducing rent improves the economy. Though I'd need to do research in this regard. If anyone knows of a more in depth guide I'd be interested in seeing it but generally these are some good tips.

dunderri

Reaction score

Recycled Human;410357 said:
From what I understand you need to buy things from stores, do various jobs in the area, improve homes with better furniture and I think reducing rent improves the economy. Though I'd need to do research in this regard. If anyone knows of a more in depth guide I'd be interested in seeing it but generally these are some good tips.

I'm pretty sure you nailed it. I was told just to buy and sell in towns often. Improving homes would make sense, I haven't heard anything about the jobs one.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I've seen mention of doing jobs around town in one of the loading screens (might be where I got the idea if not from reading someone elses guide) and I'm not sure if its a glitch or anything but I have noticed that if I max out a job in one location and view my rating in the quest page it will say I'm a 'five star' whatever...but if another job of the same kind opens up at a different location I suddenly drop down to a 1 star (granted I still do the job at 5 star speed ... like I said could be a glitch).

Great place to check and see if its just me is when you first get into oakfield and the two woodcutting jobs open up. Do one for a while and check your star rating at both. If they are the same then I'm probably glitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.