• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Educational Announcement

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
For all those who weren't aware, this forum (projectego.net) has been around for a long time.​
MORE than a few years.​

While the Fable 2 and Fable 3 forums have been active as of late, the Fable TLC section has not. BUT don't let that steer you away from here. Plenty of discussions can still be started, and if you have anything HELPFUL, or anything that could CONTRIBUTE to any previously existing threads, (including the mod sections) feel free, no matter how old it is. But "That's cool" is NOT contributing.​
So be careful of the reasons you want to resurrect a thread.

Tread Carefully, and always feel free to look around. :D
Fable TLC is not gone, nor by any means should it be forgotten.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Lets not forget the actual Factoid that TLC is the best out of all the Fable franchise, and the only Fable game I have left. :p And also its the bait for fan-fiction writers, as it has the most lore in it, the games following TLC seems to contradict the lore of Fable 1/TLC.

Screw it lets just kick some chickens, and make godmods for our favourite legendary weapons.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Great to know it, had to hold my self back from posting a couple times to prevent any "Necroing".
Now to go resur... erm... never mind...

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Ya what happened to the TLC being active?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Well I will too once I get it installed again. I love that game.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I have been looking for the Singing Sword for the last seven years, some say that The Sandgoose is a place. Any clues?

Just kidding, anyway, Fable modding is a nice thing when you feel bored with the game.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Out of all the times I've played TLC I can't get Skorm's bow. What exactly are you supposed to sacrifice. Is it where you do it multiple time or what?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Out of all the times I've played TLC I can't get Skorm's bow. What exactly are you supposed to sacrifice. Is it where you do it multiple time or what?
You have to sacrifice as MANY as the dudes from the good temple as possible at midnight. Or it won't work. One time I did it...15 times before it actually worked, sometimes it only takes one time. After a while I just decided to spawn it in a chest and skip all the frustration all together.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
What exactly are you supposed to sacrifice...
You have to sacrifice as MANY as the dudes from the good temple...
Or you could simply sacrifice your spouse/wife at midnight.
If you need help with the time, hire a bodyguard and sacrifice them both when he takes his pay on the hour you assume to be midnight.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Or you could simply sacrifice your spouse/wife at midnight.
If you need help with the time, hire a bodyguard and sacrifice them both when he takes his pay on the hour you assume to be midnight.
Did that too, still didn't get ****. Skorms Bow is cursed, but OH so sexy.

TheKuehlman

Gamer of Games
Reaction score
Good to know, I came here after I got back into Fable after picking up a copy for PC and I was getting kind of worried at some of the post dates here. Glad to see there will still be some people around that share my love for Fable TLC

william black

I am the original archon
Reaction score
I'm a fan of fable tlc and I play it every day because the originals laggy and fable 1 and tlc are not to complicated and are easy to follow
:*)