• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

eghr It'd be kewl if Lucien succeded

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
eghr It'd be kewl if Lucien succeded

Fable 3 wewd be awesome playing as a forgotten hero in a new Kingdom under complete rule and obediance. You'd have to fight and win against Lucien who with the ultimate weapon is a practical diety. It'd be the most amazing come to triumph story ever. And after werds bieng the savior your hero wewd be next to a diety himself. I like the feeling of power lol. I liked Lucien's visions of the future how there wewd be no more strife and such but I am a believer in free will and democracy. Or it wewd've been kewl if the initial rumors were true of your hero rebiulding the guild. I'm worried that as we go threw each Fable the next will be more in the future which is interesting twist but I liked fable so much for the adventure hero game so i dont want to own a fable with car chases and shoot outs and space stations lol. When playing threw the storyline the first time of fab2 I was sure the spire wewd be used to turn alboin on its heels like the court of blades used to do or return it to the old Kingdom. o well XD

so what are your opinoins eghr?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: eghr It'd be kewl if Lucien succeded

I don't like the idea of Lucien being the antagonist once more. I prefer having a new antagonist in each new prequel or serie. It would be boring otherwise.

I honestly have countless ideas in mind, and it would be way too much to write down. I'll make sure to write every little thought in my Word document. It'll be posted here once I'm done. ^_^

J

Jedimindtrixxx

i dont think itd be a good fable 3 idea, but a different falbe 2 ofc. if he wanted to use the spire to destroy all 4 heroes and theresa aswell, and your chasing him and hes always one step ahead of you and its raining fire and the world is about to end, and you shoot him as he makes the wish, BUT YOUR TOO LATE! and he becomes king, your enchained, and you have to escape prison cuz the next day your to be hung and you want to kill him so you fight through a series if militia cuz he brainwashed the people to hate you and spire guards and commandants and you arrive to him finally, but he has the music box and he uses it to try and kill you by summoning mass images and you attempt to kill him but he escapes and gathers a massive force and gets magical abilitys and is like JoB and has uber spells that can kill you in 2 seconds and he tries to destroy you and with your almost last breath pop him in the head, and you go unconcious and wake up i nthe chamber of fate 2 years later and emerge into bower lake and everything is ****ed over and everything is destroyed and you must live amongst the ruins like nostro did after the destruction of the old kingdom and BOOM! phew.
that would also set up a good fable 3 storyline also.
oh well if only, right?

C

CertainDeath

i Luv Dikshinerays.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

I Think a New Boss Would Be Teresa being under jack of blades mind control...( because the robe she wears looks similar to jacks one )

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;248552 said:
I don't like the idea of Lucien being the antagonist once more. I prefer having a new antagonist in each new prequel or serie. It would be boring otherwise.

I honestly have countless ideas in mind, and it would be way too much to write down. I'll make sure to write every little thought in my Word document. It'll be posted here once I'm done. ^_^
kewl dewd i'd love to read it.

A

Arfboy6

jedi mind tricks that was the most awesomest storyline ever i would love to play that

J

Jedimindtrixxx

Arfboy6;248852 said:
jedi mind tricks that was the most awesomest storyline ever i would love to play that

ty :)

good enough to work for lionhead? xD man id love to influence their storylines in fable. it would be amazing to have a real say in it.

oh well if only, right?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

they visit the forums our name is in the credits and ive been here for years like many others so i think we did influence fable 2 and definatley will influence fable3. But if they did a personel shoutout that wewd be sick!

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

oh, please, for the love of Avo, quit typing abnormally with all the "ew"s, please...

as for fable 3, id love to be a fallen king, seeking to restore himself to the throne of alion. or i would like to play as scythe

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

I was glad that Lucien died. He wasn't a very good character to begin with anyway, too cliche.

Salad Dodger

The New Guy
Reaction score

The original hero's family was slaughtered(albeit most of them turned out to have survived for a bit longer at least) and what does he do? He saves the world. Twice. Lucien's wife and daughter become ill and die peacefully of natural causes? He goes bat-**** crazy and tries to rewrite the laws of the universe, shooting whoever he damn well pleases along the way. what the hell, Lucien??

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^you have a big point dewd,

and Man i bet you have some sort of retarded accent but i kewdnt care less, so dont tell me how to type, if it bothers you try squeezing your balls with a clamp I heard it will redirect you brain's thoughts elsewere.