• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elise.....* Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langston

Reaction score
......Does she reappear somewhere in the game after you save her or is she gone.

Reaction score
......Does she reappear somewhere in the game after you save her or is she gone.
If you save her, when you get to bowerstone on the main story, you should get a sidequest called "kidnapped" or some thing having to do with a guy loosing his fiancee. Do it, the rest will be revealed to u then:eek:

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
If you save her, when you get to bowerstone on the main story, you should get a sidequest called "kidnapped" or some thing having to do with a guy loosing his fiancee. Do it, the rest will be revealed to u then:O

Exactly what he said. +Like!

Langston

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I did that quest last time so I didn't even expect her to be there!

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I did that quest last time so I didn't even expect her to be there!
I let her die on the first playthrough, cuz when i was choosing i thought it was asking which one to spare and i chose her but its really asking who to be executed

Langston

Reaction score
I killed her cause i thought it would be a good decision...

scheezz

Reaction score
i took too long deciding whether or not she should go with lazlo, so it decided for me. bummed me out.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
i took too long deciding whether or not she should go with lazlo, so it decided for me. bummed me out.

Haha, yeah I had to pause my game when deciding who to execute in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.