• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ending scene(question)

F

FableHero

Ending scene(question)

Well at the end i did the Sacrifice but now i realize i should have done Love since i miss the dog he was entertaining. Do i have to rebeat the entire game for me to get the dog back and all that cuz then thats too long lol and i guess i'll just do sidequests or is there anyway to repeat the choice you made ;(

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Ending scene(question)

nope permanent gotta make a new file sorry.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

nope, your dog is gone forever. :'( sorry, but the only way to have your dog again is to start a new game and chose love at the end. i chose love the first time and im just gonna run through the game on two more files that i dont care about to get the acheivments for the other choices. i love the dog to much to put any time into a file just to lose him.

F

FableHero

for love do you only get your dog back or your whole family? because sacrifice sucks, everyone loves you ya but like i miss the dog ;(

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

you get your wivesback but not rose

F

FableHero

well its still worth it for the dog but not enough for me to redo the game i think. maybe since im well known i'll just get wives and have kids

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I did tha tman.. And I missed th eLittle guy!

So i re-did the game on a new Character! Just for my dog haha!

F

FableHero

haha its boring running around with no barking or anything. i wish love brought back rose or something and made it interesting because i only had one wife at the time so id only do it for the dog which was fun. but i stil havent even done any deamon doors or gargoyles and i still have most of my quests left

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I had NO wives.. So i picked the 1000 People one.. Then I missed my dog.. ='[

Yeah I've opened up like 3 demon doors.. not many..

And 7 Gargoyles haha or 6..

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

so far ive opened 5 demon doors and found 15 gargoyles im not really trying to solve them the are boring to me, i like not having to hear barking constantley until you finally go to a dig spot and dig to find a dumb bewk

but still having the dog is better for more fun also it ****es Hamm Rammer off i hate THAT FRIGGN COW.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

i picked love the first time i finished it (Got the dog back, woo hoo). I chose egomaniac last time(I was Evil). i am a few keys short of the 50 and i can't find them without my dog so that sucked, and i can't get that 50000 out of the chest insid fairfax now either, so the egomaniac achievement sucked. i'm chasing the sacrifice next(Good Guy). i think i'll try to do more stuff before i go back to reaver this time, then i will retire my char at Giles farm afterwards

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

i have to do everythign over to get the dog fo all the reasure.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Zarkes;234339 said:
you get your wivesback but not rose

FableHero;234342 said:
haha its boring running around with no barking or anything. i wish love brought back rose or something and made it interesting because i only had one wife at the time so id only do it for the dog which was fun. but i stil havent even done any deamon doors or gargoyles and i still have most of my quests left

Ummm....

Rose does come back. If you choose Love at the end you get a letter from her (rather than the people of Albion) saying that she woke up in Brightwood and talked with this guy who's name she can't remember (some people here have speculated that it is actually Scythe).

Yeahh....

ScareCrowReturn;234341 said:
I did tha tman.. And I missed th eLittle guy!

So i re-did the game on a new Character! Just for my dog haha!

I did the same thing! We could go out.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Still, it would be awesome to see the look on Rose's face when she sees you. Once nothing more than a little Sparrow to becoming this almighty Hero who saved the world. I call that an awe moment.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

The only time you'll see your dog again is if you didn't finish with all the demon doors and there's one where you are required to use dog tricks to open it. Your dog will be waiting there faithfully for you when you want to do that but will be left behind when you leave...it's so sad...:(

S

siffo23

i finished the game for the first time last night.
was half dissapointed but i enjoyed the ending in a 'it worked with the storyline' sense of the word. gameplay wise, the ending was poor but if you're looking at it like a movie or story, it was quite good. anyway, when i had the choice i sat there for like 10 minutes pondering. should i bring back all these people? or should i spend the rest of my days with my dog. of course i chose dog. hammer tried to make me feel like a peice of **** but i just told her to go **** herself and me and my dog went and played fetch. good times :)

T

thebeastlyboy15

Angel;234402 said:
The only time you'll see your dog again is if you didn't finish with all the demon doors and there's one where you are required to use dog tricks to open it. Your dog will be waiting there faithfully for you when you want to do that but will be left behind when you leave...it's so sad...:(

really? i thought all hope was lost with that door... i started a new game too just so i could open it

XCRmonger

Reaction score

I played through with three different characters, just for fun anyway. Choosing money sucks... everybody permanently hates you.

T

thebeastlyboy15

Not true, i got them to like me again... it was hard though