• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ENEMIES

B

Blade Mr.DK

ENEMIES

Greetings,^_^
Who thinks the enemies where too easy? I mean U could take out tha Balverines with two flourishes and they dnt even deal out tht much damage, Just for an example.......and were all too slow to attack u, thay waited like 5 seconds until they got in a second hit, all enemies!! wats up wid tht!?:wacko:

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
Re: ENEMIES

maybe Peter M didn't want ppl p***ed off from super-hard-mega-ultra-bad-to-da-bone-enemies-who-can-kill-u-easily!
and besides this way u get the achievements easier!
and i mean it's not rocket science.
cus it dosen't take 3 heroes to kill 1 enemy.
do u want that huh?
and u always have the bosses(both main and repeat)to fight(which take bout 10mins of my time to kill!).

Twilight

Reaction score

fable freak 37;264902 said:
maybe Peter M didn't want ppl p***ed off from super-hard-mega-ultra-bad-to-da-bone-enemies-who-can-kill-u-easily!
do u want that huh?
and u always have the bosses(both main and repeat)to fight(which take bout 10mins of my time to kill!).

You do realize that made absolutely no sense.

Reaction score

It used to be a challenge, but then I got the Diachi.

I can clear out most rooms in the storm temple without taking a hit.

B

Blade Mr.DK

All games rated like 12+ or 15+ should have enemies that come up and u go like "OH COME ON!!, WHY ME" u kno: Not to hard but hard enough to think wow, hope i dont run into tht guy agen...catch my drift?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

A forum user;264910 said:
It used to be a challenge, but then I got the Diachi.

I can clear out most rooms in the storm temple without taking a hit.

I know what you mean. I don't even like using melee weapons but that thing is ridiculous. I want my Red Dragon, though, it's getting frustrating...I hate when melee weapons show up my gun wielding skills.

My first play through was challenging because I wasn't very smart about upgrading my equipment, but it made gameplay interesting. Interesting and frustrating as Hell, might I add.

B

Blade Mr.DK

Tha best time to play a game is tha first time. But tha second time might just be tha best game you'll ever play. Third time round? Best not to play it a third time. Lest tha rest of tha best get messed up by unrest...(Terrible I know! But i'm a terrible being, and not tha human kind...)

A

Aaroncitylights

Yeah I was pretty angry with that
considering if you have time spell LEVEL 1(gay) there is no reason why you should ever be hit I decimated dozens of enemies and fought against guards for like an hour because I was bored without ever once being hit because of teleportion
and I kill balverines with two headshots

Even the supposed super baddies Banshees
were little more than obstruction
Theresa tells you "few people survive banshee attacks" and all I can think is yeah I guess if their catatonic

Sin

is God
Reaction score

do u want that huh?

I was thinking of giving you rep because your post made so little sense that it made me laugh. :lol:

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I mean they made it so you have to play smart for a while get the good weaposn and all of that but i mean allot of little kids play this game thats why

D

DragonMaster91

do u want that huh?
Or-maybe-we-should-talk-like-this?
How - about - this ? ?
+repfor entertaining me
Also, I added it with this "made-me-laugh".
Twilight;264903 said:
You do realize that made absolutely no sense.
Agreed.
+rep for the hell of it.

T

TheGreenLion

The enemies were just right for an easy mode setting, perhaps they should have added difficulty levels for those who get bored running into a group of critters, summoning a couple shadows, maybe a level 2 time control, and then charging up a level 5 fire/shock and blasting them into oblivion....that would have made my day and I would probably keep playing if there was a way to up the difficulty.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

the only time i died was the white balv on my first file. I think there should be mega huge enemies and easy kills but dont listen to me because i think a game should have everything

B

Blade Mr.DK

Ryu hayabusa;265642 said:
I mean they made it so you have to play smart for a while get the good weaposn and all of that but i mean allot of little kids play this game thats why
thts y its bin rated tho! its not intended 4 little kids^_^

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

the enemies are a challange? well i fixed the problem i simply just use an iron cleaver or some other low damage weapon and viola its all cool

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I am making it a challenge by having no strength, no toughness, 1 lvl spells, and using no ranged weapons.
use whatever melee weapon you like and it's sure make every encounter at least a bit more challenging - unless you truly master the brutal styles ^_^