• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever Played Video Games with your Parents?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I used to have good memories of me and my dad playing SNES and Genesis games, but after he saw me getting addicted, and after him quitting cigarettes and volunteering alot, he stopped playing. Now he only plays Command and COnquer or Wii once a week or so.
When we did play, we played several hours a week, and we loved it, now when we try, it feels awkward.

Dentie

Reaction score
The first time i played a game with my father was the oldest C&C and i was 8 i think... we played the whole day long just LAN games with each other it was fun. My dad used to own bigtime with C&C he could beat 5 hardest opponents on his own... I tought that was freaking amazing :p He also used to play Soldier of Fortune with me. But everytime he was gonna shoot somebody i had to look away wich i didnt but he just said that for my mum i think because he knew i was still watching.

And more recent i have been playing Halo with him on the old xbox and xbox 360 I've also played Fifa with him and just yesterday i played some Nazi zombies with him.

As for my mom, when i just got my first xbox the game Oddworld : Munchs Oddysee came with it and i think my mom was addicted to it :p She played trough it faster than me. And she even played trough it a second time. And for the games i played with my mom, I used to play Skating games with her and Snowboarding games because those werent to hard to understand.

Avarael

Reaction score
Only when I was pretty young and might have trouble with certain boss battles or a level here or there I would get my mum's help. She wasn't that good at it but was usually able to help out. My dad wouldn't even know how to turn a console on.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
I played both Army of Two games and Rainbow Six Vegas games splitscreen with my dad.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
my dad not much of a gamer he used to play street fighter but now he dont as he says he havent got the time good old days that was and for my mum she alway love to see me and my borther play games and even now she love to see us play :wesuck:

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Me and my dad played Army of Two once.

He could not realize the fact that one analog was to move and one was to look around.

---

I also watched him play GTA. When he runs, he always crouches for some reason. He sucks at driving the cars.

"Damn it daddy, this isn't Donkey Kong!"

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
I also watched him play GTA. When he runs, he always crouches for some reason. He sucks at driving the cars.

"Damn it daddy, this isn't Donkey Kong!"
hahahahahahhahahaahhaah lmao ++rep lol let hope he drives really good in real life lol