• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everyone is dead. Where did they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nlimboo

Reaction score
Ive beaten the story mode with the King I think , But All I can do is run around and everyone is gone. I mean they'res some Guards and a few people but the rest is dead. When will this go away and go back to normal? Or how do you fix this? I'm stuck and need some help.​

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
go to sleep about 10 to 15 times they'll respawn.

VinVin

Reaction score
They will eventually come back sooner or later.
I thought the same thing, that they all disappeared and they would never come back.
But if you sleep for great amounts of time, most of them will return, But also you can do the crime quest.
Capture the stealers and the killers of bowerstone then return them back to the guards.
I did most of the quests for that, and most of my people came back after doing it acouple times or more.
Then I just sleeped the rest of it, then I got ALL of my people back.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
From what I hear, they return as you refill the treasury.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I'm guessing when you were King, you left the treasury in the castle on empty? Yeah, it suck when that happens, cuz then ur only lucky enough to find 3 people in any town.

kingdom14

Reaction score
You where a good king and you weren't prepared so most of your people died along with Walter. I did the same thing but i know it was going to happen.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Putting money in your treasury will slowly bring people back.

Forebinder

Reaction score
Tbh... im 4 million in debt... Im not going to sit there for hours just to get praised by npcs... Yes thats right.. i let everyone die and kept the money!

Dentie

Reaction score
Well if you are dead you go to dead people land.

But dont any of you guys ever read the loading screen when you are the king with it you it has probably said

Treasury 0.000.000/6.500.000
Predicted deaths : 6.500.000

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Mine only started returning yesterday...I'm 18 million in debt so I dropped in some personal cash and people suddenly appeared again the next time I travelled somewhere.

Sertr

Reaction score
it do not work for me. i donate gold to treasury, sleep about 30 times in bed, play for more real hours. and nothing. no one is back. and i cant buy items in some shops. really stupid

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
I dunno, man. Everyone was dead on my one account.. and I just had to wait awhile for them to come back. Do some missions, explore, spend - do lots of spending, and selling, if you can - and they'll eventually start coming around.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
Put money inb tresury, sleep (alot) and do the remaining quests.. especially the good ones. mine came back.. or you can simply start again

Status
Not open for further replies.