• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evil character eyes question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickdawg

Reaction score
Question for people who have super evil characters. What is the effect the evilness has on your eyes? My character only has black eyes but I've read that there are supposed to be black flames or red eyes and red flames if you're evil. Am I not at the maximum level of evilness or is this all i get? : /

Aruu

Reaction score
I'm not sure, since I play a good hero at the moment, but I think you can only be at the maximum level of evilness/purity when you complete the game.

Maybe that's when you get the added effects?

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
My eyes were just white. No flames or pupils or anything, just white.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Question for people who have super evil characters. What is the effect the evilness has on your eyes? My character only has black eyes but I've read that there are supposed to be black flames or red eyes and red flames if you're evil. Am I not at the maximum level of evilness or is this all i get? : /

Never seen it and my character is/was pretty damn evil. The only thing I've seen is really pale skin and black eye shadow.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
When I first played through the game I raised the money and saved everyone... but on my SECOND play-through I deliberately emptied the treasury to zero to see what would happen at the end. This was on my evil character. Up until then he'd only had dark circles around his eyes (my evil bar was fully to the left because of all the soldiers I'd killed trying to upgrade weapons) but after the end of the game his eyes (and the area around the eyes) were utterly black. It looked like he was wearing a blindfold. Sort of like how Walter looked after the first Crawler encounter in Aurora.

I wonder if you only get those eyes if you completely 'fail' to save Albion?

maxafin

Reaction score
theres a monty python reference from the dead parrot sketch in reavers arena "the hob is dead he is decesed he is no more"

maxafin

Reaction score
Arena announcer "we have been advised not to call them zombies the hollow man eaquality league is getting stronger all the time
LMAO

maxafin

Reaction score
lol another announcer quote "DO DEAD MEN FEEL PAIN! well you might wanna ask that guy XD

maxafin

Reaction score
ok ok one last one "IT MAY HAVE BEEN STRUCK but that wont stop it unless of cource its struck a few more times and falls over

Status
Not open for further replies.