• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evil intentions

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Evil intentions

I sit here in my chair looking out into the streets of bowerstone, all the children playing, the people talking and laughing, laughing at me! i know it, somehow i can feel it, i know what they all say "old Mr Hatchers a weird one" "hes the one who killed his wife" oooh i know its there making a mockery of my name! Ooh but i shall have my revenge. This town will burn just like Amelia, ooh Amelia how a miss you so, so perfect in eveyway the desire of every man but you chose me, ill never forget that day. . that day i burnt you too a crisp, you were screaming running around, franticly looking for water but you stopped ever so suddenly, why did you stop i was so happy, your agony your suffering it fed me with a dark evil and i loved it!, oooh how i wish you were still here then i could do it all over again!

those kids are outside my house again, the insolent little brats! oh i should shoot them where they stand, but no my time will come soon the memories of this town will burn BURN I TELL YOU. i ventured out of my house today for the first time in years, the air is putred and there is happiness everywhere it makes me SICK, i made it to the alchemist, i bought as much flamable material as i could carry haha im so close to my goal i shall feel the darkness in my heart once again, oh jack if you could see your little boy now, if only . . . . . . . It's automn aaah soon i shall take this town with me to hell, hell where i shall be a DEMON, it happens in winter on the aniversary of poor Amelias death then these bastards will know the true meaning of evil.

Winter is here the snow is falling im so excited, tomorrow is the day amelias birthday oh soon ill have my vengence you hear that daddy ill be there with you wrapped in a blanket of shadows. ive piled the wood infront door hopefully when it catches fire it should take the tow houses either side of mine! and then, then this town of backstabbing lowlifes will burn Burn! BURN!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA. Todays the day i feel so alive just think in a matter of hours this town will be nothing but ash hee hee now where did i put those potions, ah yes under the bed such pretty colours for liquid death dont you think, there ive poured them onto the wood, now wheres my match, hmm not the front poclet but eeerm ah ha found the little buggers now to end this haha finaly my reven-, what how did i get on the floor, my chest hurts, i feel cold no my work is not done! its unfinished why oh what cruel hand of fate is this! my eye lids are getting heavier no my evil deed remains incom-.

somthing i thought up a crazy old man who lives in bowerstone hope you liked it!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Evil intentions

pretty good... mine is somewhere on here lol... not bad not bad at all

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

hehe thanks ive always tried to wirte nice stories and theyve always been crappy so i went for a darker touch :D ill look for yours!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

its like 3/4 of the way down... sucky im used to making my own world not stealign off anothers part of it is I wrote that in 10 minutes lol...
Ill make a sequal tomorrow

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

dude i read it thats awesome ive never read anything that good before :O

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

thats what alot of people are tellin me about my novel (YAY!!) but if I am the greatest you have ever read... FIND MORE BOOKS!! lol, im only on a scale from 1* to 5* 1* being a retarded 4 year old and 5* being stephen king or piers anthony im a *** you are about a ** just keep practicing (Itll take a while... believe me!)

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

sweet well im gonna write loads of stuff and post some of it in the forum :D

P

plant

lol you ****** luke where are the tentacles?

I

izumo7

hey cobalt you shold not copy real life storys about he guy who killed his wife thats sad and kind of disrespectful and you didnt write it you saw and changed the world to bowerstone while it really took place in jersey

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

^ ok i donno what the hell your smoking and trust me whatever it is i wants some, but i made this up off the top of my head whatever relation to events in rl are simply coincidental -.-

and that would mean that lots of stories in here are rip offs ?? you sir should GTFO before you embarrass yourself.

I

izumo7

on the news a teachers husband killed and then burned her body and his name was william hatcher so maybe you saw or read this and forgot that you did and how about you GTFO because im tired of you saying this to everyone who critizes you or doesnt share your opinion

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

was this in america perhaps well i got news for you im a eurofag :D now TITS OR GTFO

I

izumo7

ever heard of maybe the internet the thing that gives news from all over the world and this happened like 3-4 days ago but it could be a weird coincedence

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

i only use the internet for 3 things, 4 chan, projectego and some thing id rather not mention in public so its just a coinsidence jeez now let it die and enjoy the story -.-

I

izumo7

^ to much info and yeah what ever ill wait until you make a new story this one was very short

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

izumo yeah man chill... anything can happen in real life its just a coinki-dink
like writing about a psycho and there being a real life psycho o.0

D

Dagger-Daemon

Wow. I think this was really well done, you should be proud this rocks!

L

Lil_Shua

Nice story. :)
The writers of the Fable II forums and Bethesda's Oblivion Fan Fiction are quite different. Perhaps I will write a story soon.