• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Excalibur and Marksman 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDeath DivineI

Reaction score
If these weapons are indeed obtainable I wish to trade for them. if Gold, or Other weapons you want I can do it. as I have 50/54 Legendary weapon so I can part with my duplicates for these 2 weapons.

Sword:
Exalibur

Rifle:
Marksman 500

GT is IDeath DivineI

Post what you have if you have one of these two weapons and for what you want. Prime Items that I do have are Fully upgraded Jack's Hammer and fully upgraded Sandgoose which people usually go for.

NiNja_Hobbe

Reaction score
if you do find them m8 can you duplicate them for me? i have every itme of clothing duplicated and a ton of gold to trade for them both

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
they dont exist.

funnily enough though, i named my wep the excalibur before i knew about this myth.
my wep is the gold wolf blade, with the handle from the thunderblade

IDeath DivineI

Reaction score
lol that is kind of funny, I haven't renamed anything and I only need these last 2 weapons even tho I'm 1000/1000 Game score for the game I still would like to collect all of them that are obtainable, that don't require Dlc's

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
if you have all the gamerscore, then you have all the weps you can trade in game.
do you have the limited edition wep or the pre-order code weps?

IDeath DivineI

Reaction score
There's about 51 or so legendary weapons without Dlc's and everything yes. but I don't have all the normally obtainable ones like the one's listed yet, Inquisitor Wolf's bane Channeler etc are basically all extra's that add to the achievement but are only obtainable through DLC's So indeed I have the Inquisitor otherwise I'd be at 49, but I'd like to be at 52 (51 obtainable)

Status
Not open for further replies.