• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Exposing Lady Grey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Archon

Exposing Lady Grey...

I chose not to marry Lady Grey, and instead expose her and become mayor of Bowerstone. I regret this slightly, as I wanted to collect all of the silver keys this time around, but by not marrying her, you don't fight Thunder, and if you don't fight Thunder, you can't get the Headmans Hill silver key. I think there should be a way to get around this, they should have made the door in Gibbet woods open or something. Also, I thought since Lady Grey cut the funding to the school (being mayor) you might be able to donate to the school and finish the book collection quest that way. If anyone knows anything about these, that would be a huge help, the silver key thing not so much, I already ditched them after I got Archons armor, to that Demon Door for the Bereaver... I'd like to find out more on that Hero too, (the one in the info for the Bereaver) that sounds interesting, and the sword is sweet, 2 Augmentation slots open, makes it better then the Solus with sharpening Aug's :O

W

Wolf

Re: Exposing Lady Grey...

How do you expose lady Grey? I just married her.

T

The_Archon

Wolf said:
How do you expose lady Grey? I just married her.

When you first go into Bowerstone North, the Gaurd will tell you about some crazy guy locked up in the cell. So go to the door that leads out towards Gibbet Woods and Headsmans Hill and all those, and there will be a guy in a cell right before the door, on the left. Talk to him, (he's going to sound crazy, you get the impretion this is the only thing he's ever been right about) and he'll tell you he knows Lady Grey murdered her sister, the true Mayor of Bowerstone, but you need to prove it. He tells you to go find her old boyfriend in Barrow Fields. Go there, he's by the demon door. He'll tell you to go to the stables at the Grey House, and flash your lamp 3 times. After you do this, you'll see a clip of a girl, and the cellar doors behind the house will open. Go down there, talk to the sister, take the note, and Lady Grey will appear, you can either give her the note, and still marry her, or keep the note, and she leaves the game for good, and you end up being the Mayor of Bowerstone. Still get the 15k, and into her room, but you miss out on the Headsmans Hill Silver Key and the Mana Aug. in that chest down there.

W

Wolf

Does this work on the first game of Fable not TLC?

S

sloan123

When i went into Bowerstone North, the Gaurd didnt tell me anything wich one do i go to?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

sloan123 said:
When i went into Bowerstone North, the Gaurd didnt tell me anything wich one do i go to?

For what quest is this?

S

sloan123

oh... this is not a quest, im just trying to expose lady grey for the killer she is.

B

blu phoenix

then you have to talk to the guard that is lighted in green. after you talk to the jail guy and stuff and do everything else you go talk to the main guard.he always stays in the same place by the shop.

B

Brick

i want to expose lady gray but i married her than divorced

Status
Not open for further replies.