• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

expression statues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cleaver J

Re: expression statues?

well, he is my most super best friend

L

laharl

no, didnt u read the letter, he said u used to be!

C

Cleaver J

but im having an affiar with his wife, Chestina

M

Minorthreat

I can shed a bit of light for you guys. There aren't too many, I think maybe 6 in total. I list the ones I can remember off the top of my head. *SPOILERS BELOW* obviously =)

There are 2 you can access fairly early in the Bowerstone Cemetary. Some you need to immitate what they are doing, some you need do the expression that would cause them to react in the manner of the pose they are in.

In the cemetary after you run under the bridge, you will see one up ahead of you in the central part of the cemetary. Before going to that one take the path that leads to the right. There is a statue there. I think point and laugh unlocks that one - this gives you access to the play dead expression for you and the play dead trick for your dog. The one in the central area, you use vulgar thrust. This creates a flit switch you need to shoot in various of the cemetary finally opening a crypt with some clothing and a porcelain doll.

Other areas - There is the one in the dream world - I believe you use chicken on it - it opens the house behind you and a chest - I forget what's in it.

There is one in Wraithmarsh before the demon door. I can't remember what this one is off the top of my head but it opens a door nearby.

There is one in Archon's Knot on the way to the daichi - this one unleashes a flit switch that allows you continue through the dungeon. You use bloodlust growl on this one.

I can't recall any others.

Hope that helps.

C

Cleaver J

actualy we wanted to know what you get from them, could you help us with that?

M

Minorthreat

I did, just the two I can't remember what the reward was. But you get the expression books, the dog trick, access to the daichi, some clothing and a gift doll.

Oh and as to the fairfax castle, you get a measly 50k gold. Kinda a disappointment after buying the castle for 1 million.

M

Minorthreat

hawk;243243 said:
treasure at fairfox sucks ,,,crap

Yeah, I still have not bothered to get all 50 keys once I found out what the reward was. At that point of the game, I really don't need 50k. I will do it sometime for the achievement but otherwise it's kinda pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.