• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 1 hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninjanoob509

Re: Fable 1 hero?

yah it makes sence and i thought of it after the posted so sorry about that... and the SoA isnt the strongest in the game... i dont think the fable 1 charecter will be in fable 2 due to the fact that all are charecters were diff. for the most part... most of us have max stats but not the same look so how would PM incorperat are costume fable 1 charecter in the game?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Ninjanoob509;237515 said:
yah it makes sence and i thought of it after the posted so sorry about that... and the SoA isnt the strongest in the game... i dont think the fable 1 charecter will be in fable 2 due to the fact that all are charecters were diff. for the most part... most of us have max stats but not the same look so how would PM incorperat are costume fable 1 charecter in the game?

Not that I really have any opinion one way or another; but if the Hero is still wearing the same clothes and hairstyle and all 500 years later; he REALLY needs to stop living in the past.

N

Ninjanoob509

point well taken... but if the fable 1 hero is in fable 2 i would want it to be my costum charecter

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Ninjanoob509;237558 said:
point well taken... but if the fable 1 hero is in fable 2 i would want it to be my costum charecter

Well... that makes no sense to me, but you can want whatever you want. None of my business, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.