• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 better than Fable 3 *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanuatu

Reaction score
What is with all these games it's like they're getting WORSE not better. I'm returning my copy of this stupid game tomorrow.

I'm sorry but peter troll face can burn in hell, this game is a load of ****. I just can't get his voice outta my head, what an actor... he knew what a piece of **** this game was... it's basically a tiny weeee bit visually more enhanced than fable 2... the story... ok...the story was ok... but nothing really... dare i say... original.

Just another over hyped peice of crap.

-Doesn't matter what expressions you buy with your guild seals... you can't choose which one you want to use. Mine is always just DANCE... like wtf is that crap... are they serious...? I liked F2s menu where u could CHOOSE which expression you'd like to use.
-You cant give gifts to NPCs
-The touch feature is nothing more than the "follow" expression. Your hands never stay held and it just feels like there's this magical cord pulling the NPC.
-Every time I enter the sanctuary Jeeves trys to sell me something from the DLC room.
-I find the sanctuary 10x more complicated to use than the old basic menu.
-All the houses are the same... like they take the same house and just plop it everywhere. All you can move is rugs...
-Shops have less stuff than fable 2
-Your dog is just as stupid as ever
-Jobs are just the same ****
-Most side quests are simple fetch missions.
-I've run into numerous bugs
-I thought the ending was par with fable 2 ending... which was JUNK.

I'm just so let down.... I've been a fable fan forever. This game is like 10 steps back from the ORIGINAL.

I'm sory but 69.99CND for this game? YEAH RIGHT... this game is worthless they just used all there old stuff and threw another game togethe for more $$$$.

JUST STOP TRYING TO PUT NEW CRAP IN THE GAME BEFORE YOU HAVE FIXED THE OLD UGGGGGGH.

No, my expectations weren't high, I never set my hopes high when it comes to any game... especially a fable game... but this one just left me more jaw dropped in WTF than fable 2 did.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I don't like the new "touch" thing either, since you're right, it's like a magic rope. They stop following while on stairs then kinda run up to you. I hate not being able to pick my expressions. I don't want to slow dance with every male NPC. And the shops suck now, they sell like one thing. But with that said.. the game is already 10x better with the fixed co-op. Make some Fable friends and go and have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.