• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2: Easiest Way To Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DanF2F

Fable 2: Easiest Way To Make Money

Any ideas coz i was gunna but the castle fairfox but instead i wasted my money on buying the mansion/manor in bloodstone nd temple of shadows
any wayz, can sum1 tell me or giv me a tip how to make alot of easy money BTW. i hav rented all my places i own out and all the shops i own (which is the whole of bowerstone market) i have put up 2 da mx so any uver way

thnx inabizzle

S

Sparro

Re: Fable 2: Easiest Way To Make Money

Buy shop stuff (weps) when you own the shop
Sell the shop, and the items.
Continue :)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I find the best way to make money is buy as much property as possible, as fast as you can. Invest, invest, invest! And as soon as it becomes available, get a job as a barman; it's ridiculously easy to rack up tons of cash in a very fast amount of time. I made somewhere in the area of 50,000 gold in about 15 minutes just serving pints (after being promoted to level 4).

Until the bartender job is available, I'd recommend getting a job as a lumberjack.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I forward all my gold from profile to profile, but most mine is gifted to me. I don't mind cause I don't have the patience for the jobs.:blush:

B

Bandit

Is this fable or fable 2?

C

CertainDeath

Easiest way to make money? Hang around the town square. I have a tendency to run around the square handing out 1mil each to random strangers. :p

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I can't wait to see how much money I have after these 2 weeks with no Xbox.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I find the best way to make money, is to buy some house, and then don't play..for a very long time, I got a million today. :lol:

and wrong section buddy ;)

T

tomicich

My plan is too buy all the property I can and sky rocket the prices. I already own everything around the clock tower including the inn and black smith.

R

RoG iGreatGoose

Wrong section.
This section is for Fable 1 discussion only.

W

wootTHIS

hay every one i found a nice way to make cash fast in fable 2step1: go to Oakfield buy the wepon trader ther buy the most expensive wepon ther is thin go to bowerstone and sell them.

Shadowdragon15

The Needs of One
Reaction score

Invest in Real Estate! I only have one home not rented out and that's the one that I can't rent out, Reaver's Mansion (Still waiting for him to come back and kill me). When you've done this, sleep for 7 days over and over again and hopefully you should have a bit of cash. I own the entire Bloodstone town and through rent I get 5000 each day.

I made a big mistake and bought Brightwood Tower to do the quest, quest was fun though...

B

BLAK SM0KE

well i found out a way to get loads of money fastt! first you have to buy alot of shops and stuff as much as you can then save your game. then go to your system settings and go to your clock. then put your time as low as it can go including the years. then go back into fable and save it again with your new time. then go back to your dashboard this time change your time as high as it can go like the years go up to 2050 then go back into the game and you will have alot of money. then save. oh yeah and when you buy your shops and stuff adjust the prices all the way to 100 percent so you can get the most money.!!!

Dimitri Chaplain

The Headhunter
Reaction score

Well, when I just want to make money quickly (aka: when I want to finish the game quickly, again) I rent my first house in the Gypsy Camp, then I buy all the little shops on the bridge upon Bowestone, with some of the money (profit) and 3 minutes of blacksmith I purchase a Gun and the Gold Burden augment.

If I don't want to play, and just get the cash, I take off my LAN cable from the XBOX 360 and I set my clock 2 years forward. Then purchase more properties and keep doing the same thing 3/4 times. Then I put the cable back.

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

Lol! The cheater way as i know it... time travel is good money!!! I find the best is to buy the bowerstone black smith, buy all the weapons, go to Fairfax Gardens, then find a weapon trader and, sell, Sell,SELL!!! You can make loads of cash this way :p

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

Mad Money Z;375735 said:
Lol! The cheater way as i know it... time travel is good money!!! I find the best is to buy the bowerstone black smith, buy all the weapons, go to Fairfax Gardens, then find a weapon trader and, sell, Sell,SELL!!! You can make loads of cash this way :p

Thats how I do it, too!!! cept I also buy the weapons from the stalls in Oakfield and old town. I also suggest buying the Silk Moon, which is to the left of the Cow and Corset, buy some luxuary furniture from the furniture store, redecorate the house with the furniture and a trophy to jack up the price and the rent. Reapeat till you own all of Bowerstone Market, then move on to old town. It is a more legit way of making money than time travelling.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Heres mine:

this is to transfer money from one character to another but also making it. play as the character that is GIVING the money and go to Bowerstone Market in single player mode and buy the inn (the building directly in front of you after crossing the bridge). Once you own the inn save your game. Then have another player join you/sign in. On the initial co-op menu slide the gold share bar all the way to the right (100%) then hit A to accept (make sure the other player selects a saved game that needs the money). Once you're both loaded up, sell the inn and all the money will go to the other character then buy the inn again and sell it again and repeat until broke.

Then have the 2nd player quit and they will keep all the gold they just earned when they load there character. Then quit your game WITHOUT saving and re-load and you will have all of your gold again. Repeat as many times as you'd like.

Ive done this and im at 130mill on one of my characters and kept the 80mill on my other guy from not saving :) its guarateed

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

Evan52395;375793 said:
Heres mine:

this is to transfer money from one character to another but also making it. play as the character that is GIVING the money and go to Bowerstone Market in single player mode and buy the inn (the building directly in front of you after crossing the bridge). Once you own the inn save your game. Then have another player join you/sign in. On the initial co-op menu slide the gold share bar all the way to the right (100%) then hit A to accept (make sure the other player selects a saved game that needs the money). Once you're both loaded up, sell the inn and all the money will go to the other character then buy the inn again and sell it again and repeat until broke.

Then have the 2nd player quit and they will keep all the gold they just earned when they load there character. Then quit your game WITHOUT saving and re-load and you will have all of your gold again. Repeat as many times as you'd like.

Ive done this and im at 130mill on one of my characters and kept the 80mill on my other guy from not saving :) its guarateed

Thats the El Cheapo way to do it ;). And, if you want some evil points, you can just kill the owner to lower the price :sly:. However, I'd suggest doing that in Rookridge so the Guards don't see you :ninja:. Evan, question. If you kill, say the jeweler from Bowerstone Market in Rookridge, does Bowerstone Market's town economy go down, or Rookridge's?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

That I don't know but I'd guess bowerstones

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

I will have to try that... it sounds like it would affect bowerstone bkuz thats where the store is but it might not affect it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.