• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 ending discussion *SPOILERS*

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score
Fable 2 ending discussion *SPOILERS*

So i beat the game some time ago and well wat do you think happens after the ending?

At the end where you get a letter from your sister and she says she will meet you later. She also talks about a person in a hood or something.
I dont remember everything

Discuss

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 ending discussion *SPOILERS*

dewd i love that show from your siggy

X

xB0NExCRU5HERx

I actually do think it is Scythe, and he will find out in Fable III that Theresa has become evil due to the spire and Scythe will become as sort of a replacement for Theresa, while you attempt to defeat Theresa. Your sister will also no doubt have a BIG part in the storyline.

T

thebeastlyboy15

is that the middle choice or the 'sacrifice' choice?

anyways, does she ever really meet you later??

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

i dunno if she does. She could mean like in the next game

Syric

Noodleface
Reaction score

You never see Rose or Scythe in the second game. Kinda dumb really, so the only functioning part of that quest is to get the dog back. And your wife/husband and any kids you might have had. But those are hardly irreplaceable. In the end, the rewards kinda sucked, actually.

1 Million gold for the Evil choice, and then a statue and some extra misc. people around the towns for the Good option.

Piggycow123

Reaction score

I picked Love, the second one where you get your dog back. Does Theresa always want to go to the Spire? Or is it just that choice?

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

only functioning part of that quest is to get the dog back
why? just get knothole island and get your dog back that way?

In my opinion the only choice that benifits you is the evil one, get some money and start buying all the estates and get more money.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Necroposting is bad.

Stop it.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Daemon300;391847 said:
Necroposting is bad.

Stop it.

he he he!

Oh and whats with all these newbies taking over the forums?;)

in response to the first post, below be spoilers!

If you chose the needs of the few (second card) your dog is returned to you and you recieve a letter from Rose.
"Dear Sparrow
I woke up today in such a peculiar place. It's like a great big forest, with lots and lots of trees that go on forever. I was scared at first because I couldn't find you, but there's someone here who says he knows us, knows our family. He told me his name, but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he's a king or something. He's thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he's nice and I feel safe with him here. I hope your okay, Little Sparrow. Somehow I know that its going to be alrightm abd we'll be together again one day. He promised me.
Love
Rose"

Now the general concensus is that it's Scythe (from Fable) This deduction is based on the Stories available on Lionhead's website prior to the release of Fable II:
http://forums.projectego.net/tales-albion-print-screens-those-who-cant-get-work-part-1-a-10232/

Read and understand!

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

Oh and whats with all these newbies taking over the forums?
I've not noticed any yet :O

YoungBlood

NoFear
Reaction score

i didnt really like the ending of the secong game just because i thought the challenge was low. i mean you kill lucien with a music box wtf as for the third i think its about time theresa turned bad