• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Gold Glitch

S

Serenade

Re: Fable 2 Gold Glitch

IGN says this only works for one year. If you set it past that you won't get any extra money.

M

McFroger3

well i havent tested it with 1 year, but it works.

S

shamernick

I have tried to do this, I own many houses and stores, but it is NOT working. I tried turning off the xbox in between incase it needed to reboot to no avail..I still have only 27,000. Any suggestions?

Dentie

Reaction score

you can just do 1 year cuz it wont go further then 1 year

M

McFroger3

shamernick;221694 said:
I have tried to do this, I own many houses and stores, but it is NOT working. I tried turning off the xbox in between incase it needed to reboot to no avail..I still have only 27,000. Any suggestions?

Are you sure that ur disconnected from the internet, also make sure that before u do the glitch, save you game in the year 08, then change the year of the console, it takes a few mines after you load in for you to get your money. hit me up on live if you still need help.

S

shamernick

McFroger3;221703 said:
Are you sure that ur disconnected from the internet, also make sure that before u do the glitch, save you game in the year 08, then change the year of the console, it takes a few mines after you load in for you to get your money. hit me up on live if you still need help.

I do not have the internet, is this a requirement? Thank you for your offer though. :)

K

keds99

I got far cry 2 but I didn't know fable 2 came out on the same day so I'm returning it and getting it and doing the glitch!! :w00t:

Well actually I might do the glitch the second time around cause I want to feel the game with out cheats or gltches.

S

Sled

keds99;221725 said:
I got far cry 2 but I didn't know fable 2 came out on the same day so I'm returning it and getting it and doing the glitch!! :w00t:

Well actually I might do the glitch the second time around cause I want to feel the game with out cheats or gltches.

This will probably be fixed soon, what you could do is to use the glitch and just dont spend the money?

B

bigdmahar

you don't have to have the internet to do the cheat. Instead of unplugging my internet everytime i tried to do the cheat, i just left it unplugged and when i got enough i turned my internet back on. before you even start the game, go to your dashboard and save the date as the date for 2008. go into the game. save the game a minute or so after it boots back up. after you save it go to the dashboard. change the date 1 year to 2009 or 2025, whichever you prefer. i do 2025. save the changes. make sure the date is set different. go back into the game and wait for the gold to come up, you should get an ample ammount. after you get this, save the game and go back to the dashboard and repeat these steps. To get a lot of money, you need to own a lot of things. I own all of bowerstone town square, oakdale, and bloodstone. I get over 6,000 gold every 5 minutes. But make sure you set the prices for 100%. It makes you corrupt, but after you make the money all you have to do is set it back down to say -20% for everything, and you still make money and you won't be corrupt anymore. but if you want to be corrupt then you can :eek:

C

ChuMyPickle1

I immediately thought this might be a problem with the game when I learned you made money when it was off... guess I was right, oh well, I'm not doing it...

B

BladeWillUser

i did this but seriously, after awhile i feel like i just..."used" my xbox for money
haha

but i own everything in the world now.
and i eargerly like seeing the 10,000 gold i get every five minutes
its nice to see

when i beat the game though...i felt like a bad person for choosing the family option...cuz i sacrificed all the other people who died...preeeeeetty much for my dog.
am i a bad fabler?

B

BladeWillUser

after i used that for the first time...i felt like i had..."used" my xbox for money
haha
woops...sorry for the double post

K

keithb123

i got a question for all u guys in here. so ive been playing fable 2 for a little bit now. i bought 4 or 5 properties and decided to try the clock glitch. it worked but now im not collecting rent every five minutes. (i changed the clock only one yr). does anybody know how to fix this?

T

tyronesugarnip

hey i would just like to add something you left out for those new to the glitch you have to to own a property for the glitch to work and technically its not a glitch its just your makeing the xbox think youve been gone for 20 years and in fable2 your always gaining money even when your not on =)

D

deathtomacbeth

I'm gonna stick workin at the blacksmith and getting very very very angry when I finally hit the anvil when my chain gets to 20 and having to start ALL over.

It's more uhh...
well...
I cant think of anything.

haha.

T

tyronesugarnip

hey uhh is fable 2 online multiplayer up? cause i dont really know how if it is just bought that game yesterday =) if so can someone please make a post thanks