• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Hero Dolls Locations...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$

$partanangel

Fable 2 Hero Dolls Locations...!!!

Hello guys can we write in this thread where are all the hero dolls? I know the hero doll of u you can trade in bowerstone market and one other doll in westcliff shooting range..... If somebody know about the other dolls he can write in this thread plz write here in this thread becuase i know that many players in fable 2 cant have all the hero dolls cause they dont know where are they....??

U

UndefinedSphere

Re: Fable 2 Hero Dolls Locations...!!!

Each player can only get 2 in the solo game, you can win one by coming second in the shooting game, note that no matter how many times you do this game you always win the same doll (good for exchanging). Secondly you can buy one of the traders drop me a line and i can give away some freebies for new players rookridge (hero doll). All the other dolls have to be swapped using the multi player game (online) I have spare hammer for swap dolls if anyone is intereted.

D

dcolombian

I have caught a third one in the solo game. I had to dig up the theresa doll from the snowglobe in front of the shadow court.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed — continually doing so will result in your forum account being banned.

It can't be done accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.