• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 purity

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fable2fan#45

Fable 2 purity

ok well im full good and full corrupt. what are some quick and easy ways to become full pure?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 purity

Eating/drinking pure things such as water, certain nuts, tofu etc...check what they can offer you before buying them.

Another way is to commit pure acts such as donating to the temple of light, lowering rent/shop prices to the minimum (although unless you like being poor, only lower house rent to -75% max), rescuing slaves etc. Giving gifts also acts a pure expression too - the better the gift, the higher the purity you receive in return.

F

fable2fan#45

ok whats the symbol for getting pure? or is there none.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

When you commit a pure act, there will be a little angelic head with a halo above it rising over your head - basically, the opposite to the little horned devil image you'll be used to seeing as an evil character.

F

fable2fan#45

Wow, i know for a fact that i donated well over 100,000 to the temple of light and i thought that was only for good cuz i dindt see my corrupt or pure scale move at all. Wow i must be really corrupt!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

When you are fully evil and corrupt it can take a while for the goodness to register - same when someone really hates you and you're trying to get them to like you. They can have love symbols rising above their heads for ages before the meter starts moving.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

fable2fan#45;239880 said:
Wow, i know for a fact that i donated well over 100,000 to the temple of light and i thought that was only for good cuz i dindt see my corrupt or pure scale move at all. Wow i must be really corrupt!
don't bother donating anymore than 5000 gold to the temple at a time, unless you're after the rising sun. (in that case, make it 10k!!) the most good purity you will get is 75 points, and 5K is the minimum amount to get that. anything above 5k is just a waste. don't forget t absorb the exp orbs after donating.
if you reduce the charges on all the small shop stalls to -60% that should be sufficient to bring you t max purity. leave your houses and larger shops at 0%. you become more pure evertime a payment is made to you. :D

F

fable2fan#45

ok , i meant that i donated well over 100,000 in incremints of 5,000. and also if theres a couple shops and houses that 100% on them is that ok? because i cant find every single house that i own

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

The odd one or two - or even ten - won't matter too much. I forgot all about Bloodstone entirely and everything there remained at 100% but I reduced everywhere else and with all the other pure things I was doing, my corruption level dropped nicely.

S

Striken7

Donating gold to the temple has never raised my purity at all. Either it was supposed to be implemented and wasn't, or the description stating that it does was a typo.

Lowering rent is the fastest way to become Pure, hands down.

F

fable2fan#45

yea...i know same here it never goes up and now im trying to find all the crap i own and lowering it. Also does it matter when you buy something and it says hero opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.