• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Varc

Re: Fable 2 Release date

Ohhh, sorry, I thought he had linked the article he was referencing...

F

fel64

Varc;61530 said:
Although I think we'll see the game sometime this year, I'd say the main source of that news is more or less speculation by the X-Box site...

Considering that Xbox.com is run by Microsoft it should at least be highly educated speculation.

Albion Knight;62228 said:
I saw that article it references an article Loinhead which references xbox.com which actually has the release date as TBD Xbox.com | Game Catalog

It does now, after (because) our news story went up. Good thing that we took a screenshot; if you go to the news article you can see the screenshot. :)
Loinhead » Archive » MGS reckons Fable 2 out this year

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I read that. I like the speculation. but I think it wasn't intended to be a indication of the release date just a value the was erroneously put in. I'm hoping that PM will let us know when it will be coming out at his GDC Innovations in Fable 2 Session on the 8th.

D

Darg

Whatever the case, I only hope that they don't rush development, because that could spawn various issues and make it a less-amazing game. If you think about it, at its present state if it was released at this moment, would it really be any good?

E

eastwood3

i have heard according to several retailers (bestbuy, gamestop, and some others) that it will be released about
10-15-07

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Darg;63675 said:
Whatever the case, I only hope that they don't rush development, because that could spawn various issues and make it a less-amazing game. If you think about it, at its present state if it was released at this moment, would it really be any good?
Point well made, Darg. I personally wouldn't want Lionhead Studios to rush and release an unfinished product.

03scfr

albian knight im pritty shore i heard that fable 2 has been in dervilipment for 4 years now but not shore thats true

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

03scfr;64709 said:
albian knight im pritty shore i heard that fable 2 has been in dervilipment for 4 years now but not shore thats true
That sounds about right

I just went and to see how many release dates I could find on the web
Here's What I found

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;64762 said:
That sounds about right

I just went and to see how many release dates I could find on the web
Here's What I found

IGN's europe release date is wrong. :realmad: Remember I was on IGN? I found a thread where people "CLAIMED" they were playing "fable 2" because they got the copy from Europe. I'm pretty sure there would be more info if that was the case.
buy my goodness gracious. that seems to be all of them.
So no more questions about the release date! Heehee.

REP!+

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;64767 said:
IGN's europe release date is wrong. :realmad: Remember I was on IGN? I found a thread where people "CLAIMED" they were playing "fable 2" because they got the copy from Europe. I'm pretty sure there would be more info if that was the case.
buy my goodness gracious. that seems to be all of them.
So no more questions about the release date! Heehee.

REP!+

Yea that's like the ebay one

I especially like 1up that said the release date is 12/1/2008 but Buy it Now!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Might aswel close this as release isnt any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.