• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Scariest Things

S

Sapphire Phoeni

Re: Fable 2 Scariest Things

Zjuggernaut;274259 said:
Post what you think were the scariest/weirdest parts of the game were ^_^.

Post Regions, Parts of the game or a specific place.

Mine has to be the Winter Lodge through the Bloodstone demon door. When you walk in and then BOOM. Everything goes dark. o_O

That scared the crap outta me!

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Sapphire Phoeni;274602 said:
That scared the crap outta me!

I'm glad it wasn't just me being a girl (no offence to females at all. It's an expression).

S

Sapphire Phoeni

Well, we're being big girls together :p

Twin Blade

Reaction score

The scariest place for me... well not scary just got me like really happy cuz it was sooo cool and spooky and it looked scary for somone who would be a 5 year old and it matchs but anyway here it is:

The scariest place in Fable 2 is:
When you get shot by luc (after he kills ur doggie) and you wake up as a little child and you play on the farm with your sister and then you go to sleep and see that the gate is open and wake outside and past the gate everything goes red and your sister begs you to come back and screams and screams...
This freaked me right the **** out lolz

Twin Blade

Reaction score

bythe way family guy is pro... Hail Hitler and Hail Peter and Hail Stewie i chall anyone to a trivia on family guy on msn or somthin

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;274375 said:
I really have to open this door. Where abouts is it in Wraithmarsh?
That's not the one they're talking about.
The one you're talking about is the one with Terry Cotter's Army and the Legendary Perforter.
The one they're talking about is the I think the one near Howling Halls.

xxDARTHSNIPERxx

Wonderful Weapons Trader
Reaction score

Blade Mr.DK;274265 said:
YEAH!! FREAKIN' HELL MANN!! THAT SCARED THA BAJEEBUZ OUTTA ME!! i thought "awww, wat a nice place, bet theres alot of happy people in there" coz u know every Demon door is sad. THEN, when i walked in, tha noise is wat did it! It was night time when i did this bit. and i felt my heart goin'....yes goin'

i thought you could buy the house

Cruth

The Fanatic
Reaction score

I had chills during the end of the game.
I think I just put my mind in the game way to much.

Where you play as a child, and you hear the music box during the night. You hear Rose saying you should go back, and you see these corpses and such.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

The game didn't scare me that much at all really. There were eerie parts, but nothing that made me really scared. I'm too used to horror games, so Fable was like a walk in the park for me.

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

Lol. The Winter Lodge in the Demon door. Thats it. I was walking through then that noise and the change I was like "BLAHWAHHAHAHAHHAHAWTFWTFWTFOMGWTFAHAHAHAHHHHHHHH!"

In other words, yes, quite scary indeed. I went to get the chest then ran straight out. :L

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

The only time I was remotely 'scared' was the winter lodge, I only jumped because I wasn't expecting the change. When I did it on my other character I ran in with my eyes closed so that I didn't see the change, it makes me jump every time :getlost: xD

Cruth

The Fanatic
Reaction score

Well yeah the Winter Lodge scared the crap out of me the first time too...
It's just so beautiful to see snow for the first time in the real game (when you're grown up).
And then just the sudden BLAM!

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

When you first see hammer!

B

bij18

when it went dark everything was dead aswell like the flowers and stuff, when it happend to me i thought the game had crashed or hadnt loaded up correctly.

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

Definately winter lodge, when I was running in I thought wow what a beautiful place, I wonder if I can buy it than blam that sound and the screen change made me jump :)

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Wraithmarsh was pretty eerie the first time through, winter lodge made me jump a bit, and that little spot just outside of brightwood where you fight the bandits who put the hit on you. it wasn't scary, but the atmosphere sends shivers down my spine

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I agree, Wraith Marsh gave me such scared, eerie, feelings, the first few times, I went through there.:'(
I tried so hard to find a way to get Oakvale back. Maybe the Spire could bring it back, one day.:) I won't give up, hoping.:unsure:

A

AFable2Fan

Urahara;276306 said:
The only time I was remotely 'scared' was the winter lodge, I only jumped because I wasn't expecting the change. When I did it on my other character I ran in with my eyes closed so that I didn't see the change, it makes me jump every time :getlost: xD
Agreed:O