• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Channeler Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myths Lord

Reaction score
Hi, I really want the channeler sword but when I preordred the game, it didn't come come with codes. I was wondering if anyone who doesn't want there channeler sword would be kind enough to give me there code (unused). I have nothing to give other than my xbox live friendship and possibly future ingame gifts when I have got the game a nd progressed far in it. My xbox live gamertag is Myths Lord. Please add me and send me a message if you are interested :)

byakuyakuchki

Reaction score
Hi, I really want the channeler sword but when I preordred the game, it didn't come come with codes. I was wondering if anyone who doesn't want there channeler sword would be kind enough to give me there code (unused). I have nothing to give other than my xbox live friendship and possibly future ingame gifts when I have got the game a nd progressed far in it. My xbox live gamertag is Myths Lord. Please add me and send me a message if you are interested :)

You should realize YOU GET THE CODE WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't beg for the channeler because you pre-ordered at Gamestop or somewhere else.

Myths Lord

Reaction score
You should realize YOU GET THE CODE WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't beg for the channeler because you pre-ordered at Gamestop or somewhere else.

I know that U get the code when U get the game. I'm not begging anyway. If your not gonna positively contribute too the conversation why join in and insult?

Autarch

Reaction score
I know that U get the code when U get the game. I'm not begging anyway. If your not gonna positively contribute too the conversation why join in and insult?

Actually, you are begging.

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
Actually, you are begging.
Not really they were simply asking, not hounding someone they knew had it or anything. As he said, is it necessary to come in here and bash them for asking? not really. beg - solicit: make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently. In my eyes he did nothing to warrant your mockery/insult by any means. Do you feel the need to troll every person that asks to swap codes?

Anyway you will probably have better luck looking on eBay or having a friend rush to Pre-Order at Best Buy and swap codes with them, I believe that is your best bet.

Autarch

Reaction score
Not really they were simply asking, not hounding someone they knew had it or anything. As he said, is it necessary to come in here and bash them for asking? not really. beg - solicit: make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently. In my eyes he did nothing to warrant your mockery/insult by any means. Do you feel the need to troll every person that asks to swap codes?

Read the definition you just posted.

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
I have hence the fact that I posted it, as far as I can see he has not begged anyone repeatedly to hand him over the code, nor has he said it is urgent. Perhaps if he had posted it several times, bumped the thread, etc, than it would be considered begging. Still as far as I can tell, he was just seeing if anyone was willing.

Autarch

Reaction score
I have hence the fact that I posted it, as far as I can see he has not begged anyone repeatedly to hand him over the code, nor has he said it is urgent. Perhaps if he had posted it several times, bumped the thread, etc, than it would be considered begging. Still as far as I can tell, he was just seeing if anyone was willing.

You didn't read it as it's meant to be read.

"beg - solicit: make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently"

Essentially, it says Begging is asking for something without giving anything in return,

Let's have a look at a few other definitions:-
Free Dictionary - To ask for as charity: begged money while sitting in a doorway.
Wikipedia - Begging (or panhandling in the United States) is to request a donation in a supplicating manner.

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
That much I have gathered to be entirely honest, however I don't feel that only that truly qualify's as begging. Iv'e always said/thought of begging as someone repeatedly asking for something for free or for very little. Than again I suppose it is personal opinion/interpretation. I am not in need of an English lesson, it's simply a matter of different interpretation. Regardless of definition, it still does not warrant bashing/being rude to him.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Children, children. Enough of this fighting.

You'll get the code with the game. No need to ask for it. Thread has now served it's purpose.

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
Children, children. Enough of this fighting.

You'll get the code with the game. No need to ask for it. Thread has now served it's purpose.
Hardly any fighting going on, in fact I would not even call it that. Simply a debate, I would dare to say.

Autarch

Reaction score
Apollo, be quiet or Arseface will kiss you. =p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Hardly any fighting going on, in fact I would not even call it that. Simply a debate, I would dare to say.

Now you're trying to argue with me about whether or not you were fighting. Sounds like a Monty Python sketch...

pphat

Reaction score
but what is the channeler sword? i got inquisitor, but can i morph my hero sword to look like channeler sword cus fable wiki says sometin bout a winged scimitar blade but idk wat the ****s it looks like but it sounds like what channeler looks like. and that mosucka wont beggin dam, he just asked a question. if i had code id give it to ya

Mercenary

Reaction score
I don't think it's a particularly good sword, i have it and barely use it. I guess it's up to personal preference.
And i believe the OP was simply presenting a proposal for any generous people out there, if i didn't use my code i'd give it to you mate, sorry.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i would use it, but the crystals were red, and eventually the blade became a red blade but glowing blue, so it looked odd.

im guessing it was because i only used the fireball spell. but im unsure if it can morph the crystal colour still by using a different spell

Khalin

Reaction score
Quick question - I couldn't find a topic addressing this and I happen to be reading this right now, so I'll ask here. I know that you can't trade for DLC weapons, but what about DLC tattoos? If it's possible to trade the tattoos, then I was thinking of making some trade offers for the Crystal Tattoo set on its own. If you can't trade DLC tattoos either, then I guess I'll look into trading for codes instead, if any are still left.

Michael Ellis

Reaction score
Since were on the subject of morphing, can I morph the hero sword to look like the The Scimitar of Baron Slaying +3 by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.