• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 co op

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim

Reaction score
As for when you play Fable 3 on xbox 360 how is the co op then?? Remember from Fable 2 that it was really bad, The person i was playing with could not use his gold to get his own equipment....Could anyone please tell me if theres been a change???

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
The co-op in Fable III is everything it should have been in Fable II. The improvements were small, but they were very important ones: You both play as your own personally customized hero with your own unique weapons. Still a few problems with the camera, but that might be just couch co-op. I haven't actually played with anyone over Live, just people I know in real life.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Oh. Well, then! Awesome. They really did fix it.

kim

Reaction score
Ok thx alot :) Was not sure if i was even going to buy the game but now i might :)

Lotteboom

Reaction score
buy the game, its great. My other half and I play co-op side by side on the sofa, and we also play with other live players - and on-line you control your own camera - its great - sooooooooo much better than F2

I have completed the main game now - it rocked - still lots to do to complete whole lot tho, and you got yoru doggy back - that's worth it in itself in my opinion lol

have a spare copy unopened you can purchase if you want! other half and I both bought it on same day without saying....duh so we now have 2 copies. :blush:

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Co-op is definately playable this time. Theres not that much point to it bar the achievements, but its certainly fun if you can find some people to play with that arent total idiots. Be careful about who you let into you game though, especially if your good, people tend to like going on killing rampages.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
The coop is what keeps me coming back to this game. Its such a large improvement over fable 2. What hasn't been mentioned yet is that you can marry, have kids, and be business partners with coop players.

Lotteboom

Reaction score
yup, what cain said, I am married to my other half thru co-op, we have 3 kids and own most of bowerstone, really is soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than F2 co-op, which was pretty stinky.:w00t:

Lotteboom

Reaction score
people going on killing ramapges doesnt affect your goodness, my other half is fully evil and likes to shoot everyone, even when he is playing in my game, but it has never had any effect on my goodness.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
O.0 huh, i was always lead to believe that the actions of the other player affect your morality too. Of course i've yet to run into someone who kills my npcs though...Good to know, but still, i bet ya still have to wait for shop keeps to respawn >.<

ken2012

Reaction score
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.

You've been writing that exact same thing on almost every thread, and nothing else. Either contribute to the forum or stop using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.