• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 controller support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Saladin

Reaction score
Hi guys, I will cut to the chase. Can fable 3 for the PC be used with a controller? I know if I had an xbox controller, but I have a ps3 controller that works fully with my pc (played old school RE games on the pc with it)

problem is I dont know how to dump the controls to the ps3 controller. I probably cant use a ps3 controller, but I just want to make sure, let me know and thanks!

Three

Rawr
Reaction score
Fable 3 comes with controller support. Can you remap the PS3 controller keys? If so, I'm sure you can play Fable 3 just fine.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Find something like xpadder for a ps3 controller. then again maybe xpadder does work for ps3 controllers...... dunno....... never had one.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
You could also invest in a 360 wired controller. Your PC would detect and automatically install it and begin recognizing it as a joystick.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Yes, you can use your Xbox 360 wired or wireless controller with your Fable 3 for PC. I use it all the time, the compatibility 100% fluid and stable.

Although I'm not sure about others controllers; my suggestion buy a wired Xbox 360 controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.