• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Exclusive Pre-order Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
i do have to say the guy who made this post is saying mircosoft ruins the games they make but yet he says he has loved fable 1 and 2 but wait here is the irony THEY WERE MADE BY MIRCOSOFT STOP CONDRICTING YOUR SELF AND STOP COMPLAINING BECAUSE OTHER STORES HAVE BONUSES WHICH ARE STORES BONUSES NOT MIRCOSOFTS THEY DO IT SO PEOPLE WILL BUY FROM THEM AND IF THEY SELL FROM EBAY WONT DO BONUS WEAPONS HENCE NOT AS MANY SALES lol i kinda forgot i had caps on and just kept typing away haha and dude just get the game and enjoy it with weapon morphing you could just morph a godly weapon that the community would possibly want from you with the auction system thanks for reading this long post :D

the auction has been removed from the game peter m wutever said we could make the auction system or we could make coop better so they dropped it yet another promise that never happens from the words of peter what a surprise lol

apostle452

Reaction score
The auction house was an awesome idea though I hated the coop for fable 2 did once and was dissapointed they should drop coop in my opipion for fable 3 or just allow options better suited haven't heard much on coop for fable 3 so maybe it will be cool or fail again

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
i dont have a link but its an older article about the morphing weapons and then they said auction a week or two later they said well we scrapped the auction because we wanted to make coop better and im sure someone has a link for the coop revamp stuff cuz apparently you can bring your hero not a prefab one and mayb your dog idk about the dog part and mayb a different coop setup camera wise so we dont yell at each other saying get over here i need to see that thing your too far away lol

edit: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=261219
there for the auction and he talks about choosing coop over that
lol last edit
edit: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/16/fable-3-co-op-to-bring-full-characters-dogs-weapons-into-frien/
the coop article

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
The swords (and hammer) are an addition to the game. They will not stop you from earning any collecting achievements. They are not in the game until you put them there, via code. So stop whining and just get one. At least your getting something that's not in Fable 3 (until you put it there)

Dustin Swift

Reaction score
Can't you just pre order it from every place and get the E-mail with the codes sent to you when the game is released? I mean it's only 5 bucks and then you will get all the weapons. . Unless someone has proof it wouldn't work. . Only place you have to put a full price down is Amazon. . .

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
im going to get into a good heros world with my evil hero and KILL EVERYBODY HE LOVES AND THROW HIM IN HIS OWN DUNGEON!

Jace

Reaction score
Wow this is bull ****. Stop ****ing complaining. And what the hell are you talking about skip stores and sell on ebay? You're obviously twelve years old. In sales it's all about creating a relationship, creating demand, and asking for a order. How do you expect them to ever sell there game if they go through ebay?

Adomb

Reaction score
Ok well let me clarify for you.
1. You say you are a OCD Collector yet you play WoW. This confuses me because bliz does the same ****ing thing. If you go to bliz con or watch it on direct tv, you get an exclusive in game item. This item, no matter how hard you grind, you will never be able to get. Also they have weapons and mounts that drop ONCE per server. Again this is an item you will NEVER get.

2. For a company to do a direct sale is a massive undertaking. Selling through eBay is stupid and a waist of money, time and resources. Selling direct would require a sales department; which means: building, staff, salaries, benefits, etc. When selling through a retailer means that hassle is off their back.

3. And finally... THE ****ING RETAILERS ASK FOR THE PERKS SO PEOPLE WILL GO TO THEM FOR THE GAME. Peter Molyneux is a psychopath that doesn't give a **** about you and wants to go back home and set his **** on fire with hundred dollar bills. If you want to complain about things take a step back before making an ass of your self. There is a lot that goes into sales and you will surely not make even a ripple with your gripes about game content. It all comes down to money, time to wake up and deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.