• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 is my favourite Fable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I feel this is a pointless thread, and you should feel bad for reading it but...

Fable 3 became my favourite Fable last night when I received my gifts. You see, I got a little redeem code with my game, and when I used it, it took a while to arrive [hours, in fact] but oh boy... A blood kilt?! A full, bad-ass, heavy duty Highlander outfit matched with awesome tattoos?

Yes. I like this game a lot.

In fact, this is my second favorite thing in the Fable franchise. My third favorite is hobbes. My first favorite is being able to spell rude words out with stones.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
just....no. this thread makes me want to cry.
they still haven't done anything better than the first fable, despite all of the promises. MAYBE better than 2, because of the new interface and whatnot, but they are still claiming to aim for the stars with their games without even surpassing themselves.

Xerath

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel as if Fable III is my favourite too, and I'm not even half way through the game yet. It's miles better than Fable II so far, and it seems to poor compared to Fable III.

I haven't played Fable I in years since I had my old, clunky Xbox. So I don't really remember too much from that game, apart from that I loved it's storyline and dark feel to it. Nothing will beat the arena and the Guild in Fable I.

Status
Not open for further replies.