• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 OFFLINE ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necronic

Reaction score
OK I have an error that is really getting under my skin. I play on line with my Xbox and the game runs fine. Same Console the next day the net is out. I cant load my game because i dont have the "Proper" DLC. i check the data and everything is there. I have some not all of the DLC for the game. Costumes, dyes, mission pac, etc. nothing changes minus the internet working. well the internet comes back on and i all of a sudden can load my game and play it. I tryed to see if i could down load everything onto my other xbox update the game and get it up to speed as the one that is always online then try to play off line on it as well. Still get the Error message stating that I dont have all the DLC for the save file. ANY ONE know whats going on? This it another post that is having the same issue. http://projectego.net/forums/threads/missing-downloadable-content.28066/
if you have any answers please toss me a Heads up. And yes i know this should be places in another area but figured this might get a bit more Views to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.