• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 on one Xbox. It is impossible for player 2 to save?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jens-T

Reaction score
I bought Fable 3 because I read so much about the improven COOP mode. And it was, I finally was able to enjoy COOP on one Xbox. We played for 5 hours, then desided to save. BUT when we launched the game back up and started playing, everything player 2 had done was deleted. The game remembers that we`re in a buisness partner ship, but weapons, clothes, magic, hairstyles +++ is removed from player 2. For me this broke the entire coop experience!

Is there anyway to save??

Reaction score
yeah before logging off for player 2 press pause
till your in the Sanctuary were 'Jasper n the Map Table is'
then go too player's 2 game option over by the wall, it should give you the option to save...

Jens-T

Reaction score
Done that. When quit and launched the game back up he had lost everything.

Has anyone here actully tried coop on one xbox ??

UndeadCreepshow

Reaction score
easiest way i found is log your second account in as the main profile without co-op, start a new game with the second profile so it will have its own character and not a pre-set character for just that co-op session. make the new character then save when u can, quit and log out player 2 as the main profile. then log your first profile back in as main and player 2 as second, on your second controller while your in co-op go to game options on the wall in the map room of the sanctuary then go to load and load your actuall chartacter into the game. now since its a character you made for single player and your using it in a co-op session it should save everything now when you go save. i hope this helps if not then i dont know, your game might be glitched or something

Status
Not open for further replies.