• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 3 reavers sword and wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Reaction score
okay, so yesterday my ma finaly got her wings. we were sooo ecsited. becuz i saw a evil guy with his wings aout walking accros a brig holding a villagers hand. i thought you could keep your wings all the time...

BIG DISAPOINTMENT!

after getting ****ed and sherched the wed i relised that its a posibility that having reavers sword will make you keep evil wings!!!

i am not sure on this and if anyone knows wather or not this is true i would LOVE to know.
ill be evil just to keep teh wings ;)

and luckily for me i got reavers sword code =D (pre-orderd the game from gamestop)

(one more ?:
if you get the evil wings with reavers sword thin turn good can you keep teh good wings?)

Erika

Reaction score
im asking if having reavers sword let you keep your wings out all the time.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I think this thread killed some of my brain cells....

Vash157

Reaction score
t's cause they don't teach kids proper talking and typing anymore they giving way to the rap Ebonics kids allowing it

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
Reaver's sword doesn't let you keep your wings all of the time. I have the sword and wings but it doesn't let you have your wings out all of the time if that's what your asking.

Pink

Reaction score
wait, so there is ways to keep your wings out?

Reaction score
Every so often when i charge for a florish attack and my body glows they show up then without having watever sward ur chating bout

Vash157

Reaction score
it's like all the other fables it's not all the time it's in bursts of times that you see them

Kirovera

Reaction score
But in other fable's if you're evil like in fable 2, you keep your horns out, and in some glitches of fable 2 your halo stays present too, and in fable 1 your holy light aura thing stays showing as well, so, is there a way, or not to keep your wings good or bad which ever out?

Erika

Reaction score
in one of the lionhead diary eps it shows a evil guy with his wings out holding a girls hand in town... i just asumed.
and sorry for bad grammer when i wrote that i had stayed up and was tired XD
sorry grammer and spelling it isent ushaly THAT bad ^.^''

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
in one of the lionhead diary eps it shows a evil guy with his wings out holding a girls hand in town... i just asumed.
and sorry for bad grammer when i wrote that i had stayed up and was tired XD
sorry grammer and spelling it isent ushaly THAT bad ^.^''
after receiving your wings, it becomes an expression too. While they look cool and all, sometimes when you are targeting an enemy, they in get in the way of your view.

Erika

Reaction score
after receiving your wings, it becomes an expression too. While they look cool and all, sometimes when you are targeting an enemy, they in get in the way of your view.

i know there an expression, what i mean is the person was walking, and holding hands with this person in a town... theres no way thay could grab someones hand fast enoff withougt thim disapearing...

Reaction score
Maybe this is offtopic, but I would like to know how to get the wings? Can't find it with search...

Tiny5th

Reaction score
That was one of the developer diaries however, so the game was in early development and so really is not much like the finished product.

Erika

Reaction score
thay took a forth of the dyes and made thim a dlc, and you cant keep your wings. lionhead sucks....

Status
Not open for further replies.