• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable (3) - Series - continous posting

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
fable (3) - Series - continous posting

PLEASE READ THE 10 POINTS IF YOU INTEND TO CONTRBUTE

1) I do realiese some1 has made a thread called fable 3 a new start this is 100% no relation to his work.
2) Each post should be a contuation realting some part to the previous post or a few postss before acting like chapters. Ofc comments welcome or just suggestions
3) anyone is free to post, as they are a wide range of ages on this website I do request as always you keep your language civil.
4) I do ask people tend not to use Jack of Blades as I think he can be used at a later date but as I say this is for every1 to parcipate so the choice is yours
5) please read the post above yours or a few above yours so you dont repeat secenes or have 2 different outcomes the same time
6) In fable 2 sparrow did not age much so I think its a good idea to start off with sparrow "old" again the choice is dependant on whos writting which part
7) I will personally read every post and section by section interlink them togeather so they will make sense , I will also make the copy avaiable to any1 on projectego that wants a copy, I will also add every1 name who did right a post on this regardless if I could or couldn't use their contrebution.
8) I do welcome critics of the work BUT NOT OF THE IDEA OF THIS THREAD
9) Have Fun
10) please make this a sticky admins and mod I believe its a good idea that could last months

As it is new years eve or was when I typed this out you will understand why I havnt typed the begining out. Any1 is welcome to make a start but if noone has by about mid day new years day then ill make a opning paragraph but leave plenty of room for people to play with new ideas.

Please excuse the awful spelling rushed this faster than I should off.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
Re: fable (3) - Series - continous posting

add anything you feel like, Return of sycthe , orb of time showing the which hunt for lady grey, orb of time showing the hero of the Fable 1 killing the guildmaster yes even carving your health is low into the Guild master head if you wish lol. Let your thoughts run wild with you

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
Re: fable (3) - Series - continous posting

again apologies to the creator of fable 3 a new start it look sterriable when my post is above yours and looks similar

I am also more than happy to search in game and online for additional information if any1 wants any b4 they add a post although please send me a request via private mail if you do need it