• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Sex change potion other add on's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAN sMITH

Reaction score
I think they should make a sex change potion and wolf change potion for your dog be a sweet add on in the download market.And maybe a potion to make you pure evil or good might be a nice idea to.

femalehero777

Reaction score
I'd love to see the look on the other character's faces if it happened.
"Stop! Who are you?"

"It's me Walter."

"What? OH BALLS! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Sex change potion was always a stupid idea to me. You made a character and you were given the choice of man or woman. Deal with it. >_>

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
I have to agree with JohnDoe. To simply change sex, voids the human connect you get with your character, while developing the character through the story. If there was a potion to change her face, or body type (not obese), or the ability to get rid of the scars on your body if you get knocked out, that would be pretty sound.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
Lion head is just trying to please people lazy people who make mistakes often. you cant make much profit off of a game that everyone constantly gets frustrated with.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I am against the idea of a pure good/evil potion. It doesn't make any sense that taking a holy potion makes you good, automatically, and it's really lazy. Just go hack a bunch of villagers, it's way more satisfying. Also, taking a potion to get seomthing done quickly is kind of like cheating. Which is corrupt, which is why the body-altering postions on Knothole Island gave corruption. This doesn'' fit wel with being 'good'. Someone is only good, if that person does good stuff, or not? :p

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
You don't need good/evil potions, as the same effect can be done very easily via the treasury/personal gold exchanges.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Definately want the wolf dog potion. Not so much the others, but havin a glowy eyed, scruffy wolf follow you around, b**chin.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
I think they should make a sex change potion and wolf change potion for your dog be a sweet add on in the download market.

Why the hell would you want a wolf change potion? You'll be so damn confused you'll be spamming Will on your own dog purely on instinct if you go up against a pack of them.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I think they should make a sex change potion and wolf change potion for your dog be a sweet add on in the download market.And maybe a potion to make you pure evil or good might be a nice idea to.
I believe the Sex Change potion would be kinda like the Dog revival Shrine in Fable II, it makes decisions less important.
Wolf Dog? I like, and also, according to my guide, the dog and wolf use the same erm.. don't remember the name right now, thing is they're the same with different skins.
Evil and Good potions are too, making decisions less important, not to mention it's plain lazy considering you can already do that in-game (5 star dog potion anyone?)

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
So you can hurt the dog this time around? Personally I'd prefer a no-dog add-on.

This.

I loved the dog add-on in Fable 2, but this one was very annoying. At least give us the option of setting which things the dog should go after. (Dig Spot Option On/Off, etc.). Damn dig spots.

iAN sMITH

Reaction score
i like the ghost wolf you dig up in fable 3 i love to have a dog that looked like that.True in fable 3 its to easy to get pure good or evil unlike fable 2.But hell hound like Cerberus would be a sweet add on a dog with 3 heads when you become totally evil be a fun sight.And can fart fire at the bad guys for laughs lol.And yes i feed my dog chilly.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Or better yet, a hollow wolf from understone. Probably only appeals to evil characters, but evil I am.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
I thnk it'd be cool to give poitions ot some npcs, imagine the chaos!

Phantom Blade

Reaction score
Frankly id rather they give you an item to get rid of scars i have one on my good guys forhead and its annoying to see it there while my evil character has none.The good and evil potion I disagree on completely that contradicts the whole point of the game.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
more dog potions? no, we already have 6+ potions.

alightment potions? useless, just sell you game you dont need to play anymore.

anti-scar potions? sure, it's only useful for the less experienced player who gets knocked out alot, in which case I think you need to find a more suitable game for youself (viva pinata anyone?)

a no-dog/no digging potion? this is silly, then your dog is useless. sell it or kill it.

just my .02

Phantom Blade

Reaction score
more dog potions? no, we already have 6+ potions.

alightment potions? useless, just sell you game you dont need to play anymore.

anti-scar potions? sure, it's only useful for the less experienced player who gets knocked out alot, in which case I think you need to find a more suitable game for youself (viva pinata anyone?)

a no-dog/no digging potion? this is silly, then your dog is useless. sell it or kill it.

just my .02

optimistic arent we.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score

I lol'd.

Who wants a no digging potion? I meant an option bar for it. You can turn that off and on at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.