• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Weapon Morph Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigkahun

Reaction score
K gonna get pics asap but I'll just describe it for now
At stage 3 for melee 2 for ranged
Sword: hilt with a blue gem in bottom(thinks it's the arcane one), and the blade is broadswordish with red flaring thingys at crossguard. White rune things etched on it.
Rifle: Handle is the elegant one(i got that completely random) and blue writing on barrel. Completely loving them. :D

Trauma Case 284

Reaction score
your weapon only morphs when you kill with THAT weapon, so using magic will have no affect on they way it looks.

Then why does my Shock speel affect my hammer.. RETARD. its all overall actions. that is why your wealth treasure collections and overall spell casting also affect them...

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
your weapon only morphs when you kill with THAT weapon, so using magic will have no affect on they way it looks.
Your actions will affect the appearance of ALL your 'Hero' weapons whether you use them or not, obviously depending on things you do, but the appearance of the 'Legendary' weapons will most likely morph in a default fashion even if you do not use them.
aww damn. so only legendary's can be traded. so people wont be able to forge a weapon of their own and then give/sell it to others:(
I believe you were meant to be able to TRADE your 'Hero' weapons, but you can't sell them to shops, despite the fact they have a monetary value.

insomniac121212

Reaction score
The Sword is Awesome...please can you tell me the requirements that have changed the blade?

To get the blade you have to make a lot of friends. Around 10+. The more you have the more likely you are to get it.

PAINisGOD

Reaction score
Post pictures of your weapon morph. Does'nt matter how far along the morphing process it is. Here is my rifle and sword after level 3 upgrade. They both have the same handle. Love the handle, dislike the sword blade. I want a long straight sword. The rifle looks pretty cool. There is a side scope on the other side that you cant see in the pick that makes it look c0.0l
OU6YV.jpg

9fOMO.jpg

-Im really interested to see the actual variety of these morphs. I kind of suspect its not as much of a crazy variety as PM had been leading on to. :/

DUDE!? can you please tell me how you got that hilt on your sword and rifle??

Shapatti

Reaction score
Do i actually have to kill with magic to get the Arcane hilt? Or can i just stand about and spam the spell button?

pphat

Reaction score
The wiki was cleaned up recently and is making alot more sense, please go and read it before you waste your time on certain things.

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Weapons Explains the way they morph and everything.
Thanks for telling me that i aprecate it. last time i looked wiki didnt have anything on it. i do thank you it was takin forever to find the diferent hilts and colors and whatnot

Jonas Green

Reaction score
Found this in the Escapist video review:-

heroswords.png

Definitely going to have to do all that. That sword just looks awesome.

Same here on my 3rd playthrough (yes, third). My sword on my current hero looks almost exactly like that, but the handle doesn't look NEARLY as cool. Its that stupid one you get when you're generous to people, looks like a heart kinda.

And how do you get the scope on your rifle! I HATE my rifle, clumsy-ass blunderbuss. For a side note, spells DO affect the aesthetics of your weapon, I used the fireball spell a lot and it turned my gun stock into wood with a big sapphire in the butt-stock. I guess it depends on the type of spell and how much you use it? Dunno.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Same here on my 3rd playthrough (yes, third). My sword on my current hero looks almost exactly like that, but the handle doesn't look NEARLY as cool. Its that stupid one you get when you're generous to people, looks like a heart kinda.

And how do you get the scope on your rifle! I HATE my rifle, clumsy-ass blunderbuss. For a side note, spells DO affect the aesthetics of your weapon, I used the fireball spell a lot and it turned my gun stock into wood with a big sapphire in the butt-stock. I guess it depends on the type of spell and how much you use it? Dunno.
my sword looks exactly like that, but its aura isnt a blood one, it was a gold one but it doesn't sparkle much.

Status
Not open for further replies.