• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Weapon Smith Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 Weapon Smith Corner

Here's some info for this:

"If you kill innocent beings, the shape of your blade will start to change. The type of things that you kill, the middle of you blade starts to change. The number of flourishes that you do, the length of your sword changes. The number of fast attacks you make, the blade gets shorter. These are all combined and morphed together, and they combine to unlock special abilities. So you are crafting your sword as you use it. As you kill things, it will change; it will level up. It will combine that with your Gamerscore and your Gamertag."

This should help you with crafting the weapon.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

yeah i got that jist of it before but that is just the short form, once i get the game i can get the detailed form and master the crafting (well to the best of my abilities)

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

WilliamBlack;406907 said:
i like that idea dark prophit... il try to think of a good one...
yo vicious... thats so sick

Of course...:cool:

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Could It be possible for me to make some weapons for you to sell? I love Experimenting. So you can except me to do it.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

william, thanx for the comp, dont need to rush your ideas, i have 3 and a half months before i can start on the weaps

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score

Dark Prophit;406859 said:
Since Fable 3 announced that you can trade weapons with other players, i decided to become Fable 3's resident weaponsmith, i will do this out of joy rather than money, it would be awesome to make anime character weapons and i would take requests and ideas when the game comes out, though probably do this after the main game is finished to master the weapon crafting learning curve. if anyone would like to join me feel free, personally i want to make a good ol katana like vicious' one from cowboy bebop..
bebop04.jpg
kool acn u make mine like angeal sword
Crisis_Core_Buster_Sword_by_aeon_the_hedgehog.png

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

looks feasible just got to wait for the game then i can attempt to figure the crafting out.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score

kool thanks as i found some more

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Hey, Prophit, When the game comes out, can we put the Mechanic info that we find somewhere, so that we don't forget when the game comes out?

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

Benjamin510;406908 said:

"If you kill innocent beings, the shape of your blade will start to change. The type of things that you kill, the middle of you blade starts to change. The number of flourishes that you do, the length of your sword changes. The number of fast attacks you make, the blade gets shorter. These are all combined and morphed together, and they combine to unlock special abilities. So you are crafting your sword as you use it. As you kill things, it will change; it will level up. It will combine that with your Gamerscore and your Gamertag."

If the length of your sword changes based on flourishes and short attacks, maybe if we don't use flourishes at all we can make short swords or daggers? ^_^ That'd be cool.

Cool anime swords, huh...Well, I want Zabuza's sword from Naruto!
NarutoZabuzaSword.jpg

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

when the game comes out i can try, the only thing is the hole and the half moon cut into the sword, don't know what it would take to morph it into that.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

MournfulStorms;407032 said:
If the length of your sword changes based on flourishes and short attacks, maybe if we don't use flourishes at all we can make short swords or daggers? ^_^ That'd be cool.

Cool anime swords, huh...Well, I want Zabuza's sword from Naruto!
NarutoZabuzaSword.jpg

Brillant idea. I love Zabuza's sword. :D

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

Dark Prophit;407084 said:
when the game comes out i can try, the only thing is the hole and the half moon cut into the sword, don't know what it would take to morph it into that.

Ah, well, the important part is the size and overall shape...Despite having 80 000 combinations, there's only so much I think PM will let us do.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

I have to agree with that, 80,000 means every nip and tuck, so that really doesn't mean anything.

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

MournfulStorms;407177 said:
Ah, well, the important part is the size and overall shape...Despite having 80 000 combinations, there's only so much I think PM will let us do.

Agreed.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Is it just me or do these anime swords look very similar? They remind me of the Greatswords off've Monster Hunter...

This is a great idea and i may request your services when the game is released. Something thin and pointy....y'know, like a sword. You get what i mean. I'll post a picture.

shopexd.asp

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

I think that's an awesome idea Evan. It'd take alot of commitment, especially once you have a client list set up. :noexpression:

But who knows? You could go down in History as one of Fables greatest blacksmiths. :thumbsup:

So +rep to you ^_^

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Benjamin510;406908 said:

If all of that is correct, 90% of my attacks are going to be Flourishes. I wan't a REALLY long sword. :lol:

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

we don't even know the complexities or simplicities of weaponsmithing. we could all be expecting too much

with that being said
00-7X55l.jpg

i konw it's a bit basic

Status
Not open for further replies.