• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable different stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEC

Reaction score
Fable different stories

What they should do for Fable 3 or 4 is make where you can choose how you get to the ending. Like in fable 2 you had to make do the main quests to get to Lucian but with this you would get to choose how exactly you got there. like in fable 3 you wouldn't have to get to be king but you could have multiple ways to get to the ending.

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score
Re: Fable different stories

TEC;344096 said:
What they should do for Fable 3 or 4 is make where you can choose how you get to the ending. Like in fable 2 you had to make do the main quests to get to Lucian but with this you would get to choose how exactly you got there. like in fable 3 you wouldn't have to get to be king but you could have multiple ways to get to the ending.

like...lighting bunnies on fire with flaming arrows while on a horse and the ending is where a bunny kills you wih a flaming arrow?

TEC

Reaction score

no instead of having to do the same things in every game you can choose to go to other areas in the same order you can choose to take an entirely different way to get to the end.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Ermmm were not playing play school fable. >.>
Last time i checked anyway.
I dont mind what the story line is as long as it has the funny things that the towns people say :p

TEC

Reaction score

i know what your saying but with a game that is all about choices there should be a sense that you are choosing how the story is going to happen like in the dungeons and dragons games.

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

TEC;344110 said:
i know what your saying but with a game that is all about choices there should be a sense that you are choosing how the story is going to happen like in the dungeons and dragons games.

uh...you could play dungeons and dragons then?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, I could really dig that.

Psychosis

Reaction score

Surely if you just make it up as you go along, and decide on how it all turns out completely by yourself, then a lot of the storyline would be meaningless? It's good to have a proper storyline to be able to follow, as your character. That way you feel more like you're on a biq quest / adventure, saving Albion and becoming a Hero, rather than aimlessly wondering from place to place doing whatever you like in any order. The storyline is incredibly important.

Status
Not open for further replies.