• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Ending help

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Green101

Fable Ending help

Hey i was wondering if anyone else gets this. When i get to the end and beat Jack The Dragon, it goes to wearing mask or destroying it either way same thing still happens later. Well i throw the mask then it says quest complete then i click continue then it goes to the credits then goes to the main screen. i click on my profile and what i get it the place right before i battle the dragon so its as if i didnt beat him. Does this happen to eveyrone and if it does what should i do? Please help

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: Fable Ending help

Its because you have to wait for the credits to end cant skip em then your infront of the gate instead of main menu and you can keep going

G

Green101

Cool im gonna go try it i got easy way to beat Jack just in 3 or 4 times he lands on ground. just timestop, then tripple sword attack and beserkek using powerful melee wepon, doing it like 3 or 4 times while hese on the ground. the other monsters are just little bugs to me. Thx for the info
ill be back on these posts.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Do that and also when hes in the air skorms bow + multi strike. Ive got him dead before he hit the ground for the second time.

G

Green101

how can i directly hit him while hese in the air the bow is hard for me to use unless i press space to battle

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

hmm dunno on xbox you can lock on with left trigger never actually played fable for cpu

M

maniac_167

Green101 said:
how can i directly hit him while hese in the air the bow is hard for me to use unless i press space to battle
Are u on PC or XBOX? if PC you shuld be able to lock on to him with "R" when he is highlighted red. That way you can maul him no matter how much he squirms. Also multistrike is AWESOME, mine is level 5 I think and I kill practically everything in one hit with skorms bow + multistrike, and sometimes I kill two or three things with one shot ^_^

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

SorenSwift said:
Its because you have to wait for the credits to end cant skip em then your infront of the gate instead of main menu and you can keep going

I didn`t know that. I guess I`ll have to take my old save and kill that dragon boss.

C

Crims0n_m00n

Interesting.... I never skip.... I get to scared that im gonna miss something important to the emotional developement of my character.... silly ain't it? I always do stuff like that. Kinda weird.... :wacko: but that's just me....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I skipped the credits the first time and was like WTF when it went back to the menu. It wasnt until 3 weeks afterwards someone told me to watch the credits all the way through and you got to continue :lol:

A

Arckon

:lol: draken have a cookie live chicken and a live turkey.
chicken.gif
turkey2.gif

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Arckon said:
:lol: draken have a cookie live chicken and a live turkey.
chicken.gif
turkey2.gif

Thanks.... i.....think......

:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.