• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II - Gold

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score
Re: Fable II - Gold

Invest in real estate and shops. If you don't have much money to start out with, just by some market stall, then move onto a shop, then more shops, then to houses, and so on. You'll see the money rolling in in no time.

J

jaconcox

from the developer tips in the strategy guide it says that bartending is the fastest way to get money but i think you might have to own the bar to get that job :p

T

Tymolus

Arena;219735 said:
PUB GAMES

I had to do it, sorry. I'm suprised noone did already :(
ROFL! :d

Woodcutting is my favorite so far, you can do that in Oak Field. When you get to level three you're rakin' in dough. Blacksmithing sucks in my opinion. Haven't tried the others so I'm basing my opinion on those 2 :ninja:

X

xSLip

Armerad;220004 said:
message me ingame. "Armerad"

if you help me kill ****, ill give you gold. you could have 50% of gold dropped. I'll need xp though.

:,P
Ill help you kill him for the fun of it.

M

McFroger3

NateMio;219991 said:
Or you can switch the time on your xbox and get like millions :>

i wanna know if this works too.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

um...im a 5 star blacksmith. yeah, it isn't the most paying job in the game but if i need something i can get the 10K gold in about 10 minutes...it all depends on the multiplier. I mean, all you really need gold for buying equipment, gifts, and books. i don't see why its worth the time to go out and get an hourly income for owning the world lol

S

sodedicated

if you do set your time a year after or w/e, aside from the gold what else changes? Do the people start saying stuff like "where have you been" or does your wife feel neglected or something?

S

Serenade

sodedicated;220613 said:
if you do set your time a year after or w/e, aside from the gold what else changes? Do the people start saying stuff like "where have you been" or does your wife feel neglected or something?
Probably nothing, as they can't fault you for not playing the game. This isn't Animal Crossing >.>

A

Azulmagia

I'm going to see how profitable leaving the game on while sleeping is. Gotta be worth more than capping it out by turning it off.

F

firemn

firemn;219733 said:
buy weapons in bowerstone market, sell to weapon/rifle trader in fairfax garden. Sleep to the next day and repeat. When the jeweler has a sale, buy the expensive stuff and sell to gifts trader in fairfax gardens. Always make sure they love you enough for the 19% discount and the 19% of fear for even bigger payout.

mine works without fail. You get a 19-38% discount buying and a 32% increase selling. Do the math, how can you mess this up?