• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II hero's ancestory " theory "

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score
Fable II hero's ancestory " theory "

Well in my opinon i think that your hero on fable II is a decendant of the fable I hero, I don't know why but its just a feeling..

unluckyones

Addicted to Fable 2!
Reaction score
Re: Fable II hero's ancestory " theory "

Of course it is... You were the only Hero left after you beat Fable 1...

JLBoyyy

The Hero of Awesomeness
Reaction score

yeah, which for some reason means that thereasa is your great great great great grandma! or something like that...

well, thats what i think...

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

JLBoyyy;307631 said:
yeah, which for some reason means that thereasa is your great great great great grandma! or something like that...

well, thats what i think...

Aunt, since the Hero of Oakvale probably didn't want to have sex with his sister.

JLBoyyy

The Hero of Awesomeness
Reaction score

lol, good point... that would be pretty awkward... but still, you get it

what if the hero of oakvale is the heroes great great great great uncle? then again, how could thereasa... uhh... yeah...

S

Scottie

Theresa no doubt has an amazing ability to use Will. She was probably able to manipulate it to let her live 500+ years.
Theory: Yes.
Proof: Not exactly.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

well, theresa and oakvale hero ( fable 1 ) are suposidly direct descendance's of the first archon... so i don't think that these " theresa is evil " theroys are quite correct. yes she was raised by bandits ect but why would lion head let a villian do the start screen voices ( so our story begins ect ).

And aren't hero's suposidly immortal... like can live forever ( unless killed )? that would explain her 500 year life... and since they are desendances ( cant spell that word properly lol ) why wouldn't she want the spire? maby she wants to revive the hero's guild thus making jack of blades come back and letting us finally meet knight and queen of blades?

oft: this is why i like the story line for fable 2 andwhy i like it lol, its like a mysterey that you want to solve, like addicing.

EDIT : and no, there was all those hero guild apprentices werent there?...

S

Scottie

^-- The apprentices were killed off during a revolt.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

some could of survivied... the hero could of marryed one person, had babys, then that baby had 2 babies and ect ect.. so IMO there could be heaps of heros walking around albion , just like the game says on the loading screens...

S

Scottie

Could be, and unless a DLC comes out I doubt we'll ever know know for sure. If the DLC's fail to deliver, we can always count on our local modders. :)

X

Xeon

Heroes aren't immortal just because they're heroes, the heroes that are immortal found some way to cheat death.

Dentie

Reaction score

^lemme have those cheats too :)

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

All the immortals found some way to be immortal. It's not just some random birth event. Just like Xeon said, they found a way.:ninja:

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

What I don't get is how the guy who killed Jack of Blades and the other two from the void came to be so powerful. I read somewhere that he was the son of a humble blacksmith and his wife. Is tehre another place that sheds more light on where the original hero got his powers?

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

^^ his mother was a hero, she was that famous balverine killer. In Knothold Glade in the first fable theres a statue of her in the town center.

Cain

Reaction score

^ Your wrong that was the first hero. The Archon was the son of a blacksmith who devoted his life to destroying the court(The Queen, Jack, and Knight of blades). He read a tome that transported him to the void where he stole a sword from the Jack of blades. It revealed itself as the sword of aeons and he used that to defeat the court. Then he became the archon.

X

Xeon

Was that William Black?

profitstealer66

Reaction score

ooooooohhh.... ^ u mite be rite^

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Scottie;307653 said:
Theresa no doubt has an amazing ability to use Will. She was probably able to manipulate it to let her live 500+ years.
Theory: Yes.
Proof: Not exactly.

I don't know, the only reason Scythe is still alive is because of Will. Maybe Theresa did the same thing, though if she did, she must have found some way to avoid her body decomposing in the same way Scythe's did.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rheckameohs;311496 said:
I don't know, the only reason Scythe is still alive is because of Will. Maybe Theresa did the same thing, though if she did, she must have found some way to avoid her body decomposing in the same way Scythe's did.

Scythe is probably undead rather than immortal. He is a lich, pretty much - a powerful spellcaster who has transferred his soul to an object and unless it is destroyed, he will live on. Not really true immortality since his body decays and all that.

Now Theresa is truly immortal by the looks of it. She appears to have stopped aging around her 20's or 30's.