• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III - Achievements list's out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_reaver

Reaction score
Re: Fable III - Achievements list's out!

i don't see why we need trade legendary weapons.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

I believe the collecting stuff is great! We'll have to collect:
50 LWs
50 Gnomes
50 SKs
30 books
30 flowers (WTF?)

This will keep me entretained

Lynne

Reaction score

So excited to collect flowers!!!

Kazmir

Reaction score

what will you get once you collect each items? No more extra weapons lol we have enough

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

king_reaver;432277 said:
i don't see why we need trade legendary weapons.
I like it. It'll make everyone's world special (kind of) and individualistic. Although I hope it's not like each world gets 1 legendary, or 45. That would be dumb.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

POOP;432420 said:
I like it. It'll make everyone's world special (kind of) and individualistic. Although I hope it's not like each world gets 1 legendary, or 45. That would be dumb.
Seconded that. I love the expanded amount of legendary weapons. It lessens the chance of having the same weapon as someone else (assuming that legendary weapons morph too). Not to mention trading with people is fun anyway. What fun would there be to be able to collect all weapons within no-time, without effort? I would say there'd be no fun in that, period. One of the bigger bottlenecks that is seen in Fable II and TLC.

xeenx77

Reaction score

Me like..

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

For the online achievements I am hoping there will be a bug in the game at first (without updates) That makes it so that you don't have to go online. You can just marry a CO - OP player etc. That would make life a lot easier and less awkward. Could you imagine if somebody came up to you and said, " Hey... Let's get married and have a kid. Oh and while were at it do you wanna be my business partner?" I mean seriously?!?!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

ScousaJ;435504 said:
For the online achievements I am hoping there will be a bug in the game at first (without updates) That makes it so that you don't have to go online. You can just marry a CO - OP player etc. That would make life a lot easier and less awkward. Could you imagine if somebody came up to you and said, " Hey... Let's get married and have a kid. Oh and while were at it do you wanna be my business partner?" I mean seriously?!?!

I don't like you already...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;435512 said:
I don't like you already...

They were only expressing their opinion Tyrant love and I guess...you did too_O.o:D

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

ScousaJ;435504 said:

If each player has an xbox live tag, and are online , split screen should still work

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

I couldn't believe they are gonna give me a achievement for killing a spouse(s) in this game, it is gonna be a wicked game!!

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

If each player has an xbox live tag, and are online , split screen should still work

Thats, fundamentally, what I meant. I guess I worded it wrong.

Dianara_Sherry

Reaction score
RE: Archmage 20
gp-g.png

Cast all 15 possible spell combinations.

There are 16 combos actually. I just did the achievement and wrote out the comboes I did. Yep. 16.

Here is the list of all the combos you need to CAST for the spells to count toward the Archemage achievement: http://tinyurl.com/Archmage16combos

Dianara_Sherry

Reaction score
Re: I couldn't believe they are gonna give me a achievement for killing a spouse(s) in this game, it is gonna be a wicked game!!

The achievement is to marry 6 people, then kill 2 of them... isn't it? That's what the achievement list on Fable II on my XBox says. Unless there is a separate one for the 1st spousal murder. lol

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
+1 skill in necro'ing a 3-month old thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.