• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver's Kingdom

Reaction score
Fable III Arena?

So in Fable there is The Arena, and in Fable II there is The Crucible And The Colosseum. Witch makes me think is there an Arena in fable III.

Comment/Reply

GriZzm0

Reaction score
Re: Fable III Arena?

Reaver's Kingdom;359933 said:
So in Fable there is The Arena, and in Fable II there is The Crucible And The Colosseum. Witch makes me think is there an Arena in fable III.

Comment/Reply

Colosseum? I don't remember a Colosseum in Fable II. Please tell me where that is. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that there will be both of these. Hopefully, we get to determine matches, since we can become king or queen in the game.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^See the Future DLC.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

probably will be, they will add consistancy. I mean who didnt ove the arena? it was one of the greatest aspects of fable. But obviously it will be a different style arena each time. The arena in fable 1 gave you gold, the crucible and collesium gave u unique weapons ect ect.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

If they put something in TLC and Fable 2, it'll most likely appear in Fable 3. So yes, there will probably be some type of arena.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

i missed the old arena, where i could see people cheering.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Well, you can thank the people of Albion for ****in' it up since they used it to execute Heroes after the Guild was destroyed. If the structure still existed in the time period that Fable 2 takes place, maybe it could be restored and serve a small purpose in Fable 3. It probably wouldn't be the game's main arena, though. It wouldn't have all that much time to build up fame again, after all.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Wasn't Witchwood destroyed or something?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I don't think so, but maybe. It's been quite some time since I've taken a look at the Tales of Albion.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

If memory serves me, it became inaccessable for some reason... Kraken or pirates or sommit

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I just read the part about the Arena in the Tales of Albion and the article on the Arena on the Fable wiki. It just says that it was used to execute Heroes after the Guild was destroyed. It never said anything about the structure itself being destroyed or inaccessible.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Be sick if there was a online arena where fable players could fight each other.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

I think it's in a more general Fable lore - not necessarily the Tales of Albion. There was a reason people stopped going to Witchwood

J_onny

Reaction score

Wouldn't the Witchwood arena have been destroyed when the original spire did its thing?

Even if I got that wrong it's been 500years since the Witchwood arena was popular. Even the Roman gladiators only lasted 200 and thats being generous with known dates.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Arseface;360446 said:
I think it's in a more general Fable lore - not necessarily the Tales of Albion. There was a reason people stopped going to Witchwood

The Fable wiki made no mention of it being destroyed either, though.

J_onny;360469 said:
Wouldn't the Witchwood arena have been destroyed when the original spire did its thing?

Even if I got that wrong it's been 500years since the Witchwood arena was popular. Even the Roman gladiators only lasted 200 and thats being generous with known dates.

It wasn't destroyed by the Spire. That was during the time of the Old Kingdom, long before TLC. And I'm not saying that the Arena would be alive and well. It certainly wouldn't be. I'm just saying that if the structure is still there, it could be restored, and they could use it for fighting in like during TLC.

maddog

Reaction score

i think Witchwood is westcliff and arena turn into crucible for upgrade.

maddog

Reaction score

I think Witchwood is now westcliff they did have alot trees. Also Arena been upgrad to cruicable,

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Don't double post.

And Witchwood is not Westcliff. Witchwood was an island off of the mainland, like Hook Coast. In Fable 2, everything (excluding the Spire) was on the mainland, including Westcliff.

maddog

Reaction score

Sorry I did it accident annd I didnt know it did so not mean to.

Status
Not open for further replies.