• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Boss Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Fable III Boss Battles

Silent420;377982 said:
Same, It would still be cool if they did though.

Without a boss battle though there would need to be some other form of epic ending to take its' place. What would you want instead?

Something drastic to happen.

Instead of having three choices at the end, the ending should adjust to your morality and the choices you made.

Like BioShock and the Little Sisters.

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

I Am hopping to see a challenging boss fight in fable 3 like Jack of blades first form i was extremely disappointing with the ending for Fable 2 in terms of boss fights i mean it's just hold A button then press Y or wait for Reaver i want atlest the final boss to take some thinking and be somthing that challanges the player to do something to cope with the situation like first form jack.

Karmasb!ch;377931 said:
im not at all sure how involved u personally will be when u go to war but i would be kewl if in order to win the battle u had to beat a sizeable amount of enimeies then defeat a boss like general or king

That is a really cool idea hope that's in the game.

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

sooo i finished f2 for like the 40th time and while doing the evil in wraithmarsh quest u find out that the 2 brothers u help constantly ( i forgot their names) father was killed by a kraken which means theres a new kraken cuz when u killed the kraken in 1 that was like 100's of years earlier and their dad cant be that old...idk maybe im just reading 2 much into the game but it could happen

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^No one ever said there was only one kraken.

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

Necromancer11;378342 said:
^No one ever said there was only one kraken.

i assumed

(filler)

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

I loved the fable 1 bosses, they were a bit easy, but they were exciting. Fable 2 had some good bosses as well, I liked fighting "Hero types" you know man sized, with swords, guns, and will.

The bad part about Fable 2 was the last boss, and the shard.

It was a damn floating pyramid! Anything would have been more exciting.

I hope F3 gives us some big 'epic' boss battles, but I also hope we face up against some Captain Dread/The Commandant type baddies.

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

I don't think this will happen but i hope we fight some Jack of blades like guy hes humanoid and he was tough enough and kind of hard but i hope the fight this time would be more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.