• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III: Dark Times.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Fable III: Dark Times.

This is my version of what Fable III would be like.

Aurora and his mother live in the broken down shed in Old Bowerstone. The area filled with crime and corruption. It's dark Times foreveryone........

-Fable III: Dark Times.--------------------------

"Mom... Why do we have to live in this dump.. I hate it" says aurora.. "You know we don't have enough money it's going to be alright we just need to hang in there" "thats what you always say... We'v been in this dump for 3 years and I'm sick of it" says aurora. "It's that bloody king he was once a hero he stoped lucien but now he fallen to corruption... and the economy just went horrible I'm sorry honey" says aurora's mother sadley.. "Well mom i'm going to go find us some food I'll be back"

Aurora walks around town trying to find food he see's some flash of light in a dark corner and runs over to see what it was

"What's this... it's a music box... I think I can get some gold for this",
Aurora begins to turn the handle to see if it works and all of the sudden he is transported to some unknown location.

"What?! where am I... this place I feel like I know it.. but I never been here" says aurora. " I think it's time you should know..." says a faint unknown voice.
" WHAT?! who's there... SHOW URESELF!" screams aurora.

"I am Theresa... You are in the tattered spire and ure destiny will unfold..."
"My Destiny? is this some joke?"
"Indeed Not Aurora, you are destined to be the hero of albion"
"Me... a hero... you must be kidding. like those fairy tales of the old kingdom?"
"Ahh but those wern't fairy tales... Take my hand aurora you will understand"

Aurora is unsure and slowly takes Theresa's hand and all of a sudden everything goes white

"This is the dark times... and this is just the beginning of a demised future"
".... Demised future...."
Theresa creates a vision in auroras mind

"This is the king... he was once the savior of albion and a hero. He defeated lucien the corrupted. but now the king took the power and it slowly corrupts him. There is a darker plot, he plans to use the spires power to his liking.. this would cost the lives of everyone in albion... you must not let this happen"

.................. To be continued.

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Fable III: Dark Times.

Good story but the so called hero who is meant to save albion is the Heroes unborn child from Fable II unless aurora is the kings bastard daughter.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable III: Dark Times.

Hal;323321 said:
Good story but the so called hero who is meant to save albion is the Heroes unborn child from Fable II unless aurora is the kings bastard daughter.

Well I don't know if aurora is a boy or girl it can be argueable. But I assume aurora has a giant conection to the hero who in my story is now a corrupt king.