• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Exclusive Aurora Enemy Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Fable 3 Exclusive Enemy Reveal -- Sand Furies Not So Warmly Welcome You To Aurora

Peter Molyneux and his supremely talented team at Lionhead Studios have a knack for overselling their Fable games a bit, but for Fable III, the developers have aimed higher than ever, and we’ll find out soon enough how close they came to hitting that mark.
Adam Sessler recently sat down with Peter Molyneux and lead designer Josh Atkins to bring you an exclusive look at one of the game’s many new enemy types: the Sand Furies. These dusty devils won’t be found roaming the streets or countrysides of Albion. You’ll have to venture to, literally, the biggest new addition to Fable III: the continent of Aurora, which, according to Molyneux, is actually “bigger than Albion.”

Link to see the new Fable III Albion and Beyond Exclusive
http://g4tv.com/videos/49181/Fable-3-Albion-and-Beyond-Exclusive/

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Isn't there already a thread on this? I remember commenting that link yesterday, but it might have been in a thread about the previous trailers or something.

Yeah, looks awesome anyhow! I'm glad to see that combo chains seem to be back. I hope Fable III has taken more features from Fable that never made it to Fable II, while still advancing further, becoming the best Fable game yet. :D

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Isn't there already a thread on this? I remember commenting that link yesterday, but it might have been in a thread about the previous trailers or something.

Yeah, looks awesome anyhow! I'm glad to see that combo chains seem to be back. I hope Fable III has taken more features from Fable that never made it to Fable II, while still advancing further, becoming the best Fable game yet. :D

I believe you're referring to this thread http://projectego.net/forums/threads/new-fable-3-gameplay-aurora-footage.24432/

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Repost is a repost.

Also, I knew about these enemies.

I saw the artbook :)

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
This my bad people. Saw this posted on Lionheads twitter this morning and quickly posted it before heading out :( Sorry about the double post. Might not bother to post Fable III news now :p

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
This my bad people. Saw this posted on Lionheads twitter this morning and quickly posted it before heading out :( Sorry about the double post. Might not bother to post Fable III news now :p

Awk don't be like that. You're just not as quick as you used to be. Wait for the next bit of news. Maybe you'll be better next time.

But if you fail us again.... WE WILL TEAR. YOUR. SOUL. APART!!

Couldn't help myself from putting a hellraiser reference in... Sorry.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Don't do that, just.... be faster. XD (Or look if it's already been posted. :p)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
sand furries.... sounds sexy.

Vanuatu

Reaction score
So excited, I'm not sure how I feel about Aurora though... gonna have to wait and see.

And to all you guys yapping like bitches in heat about double posting. How bout you stop that ****, it's more annoying seeing people bitching about double posting more than a double post. I'm sure most your forum messages are just bitching about people double posting so get over it. You're double posting about double posting... LEAVE IT TO THE MODS.

Jace

Reaction score
I am really hoping that LionHead doesn't (mind my language) **** it up with making this only for "collectors addition version".

Status
Not open for further replies.