• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markgetsetgo

Re: Fable III improvements

Hey i new to the forum thing and i was wondering if anyone could tell me who is Scythe? I only played the original Fable I, not lost chapters and i dont remember there being a character named Scythe, but i could be mistaken. I play Fable II, but they dont explain much in that one. Assistance anyone?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^Don't know with regard to that, I never played any of the first fables.

Fable help is here.

And welcome to the forums :)

M

markgetsetgo

these forums have helped quite alot in my progresion of the game and i hope that Fable 3 is even better

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Yea I really want to battle other Heroes

Just to give me more of a challange.....Oh!

Wouldnt your brother, Logan, also be a Hero, because he has Heroes blood?

Mybe we could fight him in an awesome Good/Evil Hero vs Evil Hero

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^That would be cool actually, he probably has as much power (stregth, skill, and will) as you do. Unless he got his mother's side of the family's blood.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

^Oh yea....That would not be cool....I hope PM chooses the Hero vs Hero route

Lithary

Reaction score

I've heard that you can have a weapon that will change according the way you use it... well... having a costume weapon is cool, but a weapon that will mutate?
No thanks!
If they want to put costume weapons in game then let us decide what it will look like and effects it will have and by amount of usage we can decide will we add more effects or improve existing...
Btw... Peter should really drop that thing that when your evil that you have horns (he also said that your costume weapon will be dripping blood if you're evil)...
I mean... who in a right mind want's to have 'evil badass' written all over his face if he is really an evil badass...
And I don't like the 'wings' idea... I for one don't want any god damn wings and don't want to look like an oversized chicken with them...
Why can't he put stuff like that optional and let's us disable them somehow if we want to...
Oh and yea... if anyone tries to say something like 'since your evil magic/will will corrupt you, blah, blah ,blah'... I can say 3 things to that...
1 - that physical corruption only happens to the stih in star wars :p
2 - how can will corrupt us that much in that way if it was 'watered down' and all that ****... we practically don't have will present any more... but even if we did all that physical change is dumb and childish...
3 - Saruman the white went to the dark side and he still remained pearly white and didn't grow horns or anything :p

S

silencedviper

really?? laserbeams and lightsabers.... Seriously??

S

silencedviper

hey whts with all the star wars references??

Y

yodasgooch

I agree with lithary. you should be able to choose all the options for your character at the start of the game and edit them later if you wish, and at the start of the game you should be able to choose what your character looks like by editing his facial features etc. They realy need to do something about the missions because once you go as far as you can in fable2 there is nothing left only mini missions and they are so boring and far to easy.

J

Jordan

Mabey something like clothes morphing. Say you kill a bunch of people, thenabey your clothes start dripping blood everywhere you go and they get darker and glow red. Or you give a beggar lots of money, mabey it could start glowing blue or white and become more colorful and expensive looking.

J

Jordan

A wider variety of weapons. There should be things like staffs, axes, knives, maces, and mabey some strange things like a pitchfork, scythe, club, or hand to hand.:D:ninja:

Lithary

Reaction score

Jordan;391713 said:
Mabey something like clothes morphing. Say you kill a bunch of people, thenabey your clothes start dripping blood everywhere you go and they get darker and glow red. Or you give a beggar lots of money, mabey it could start glowing blue or white and become more colorful and expensive looking.

O hell no... for the love of everything that is and isn't... no morphing clothes!
Morphing items are stupid idea!
Imagine if you had a... i don't know... a green T-shirt witch you love and it turns... erm... PINK only because you didn't give a beggar some spare change -.-

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I like the morphing idea. It makes what you do look like it. And it will stop everyone from using the "best weapon in the game evarz", because (hopefully) you will have your own unique weapon.

Lithary

Reaction score

Ffs...
Costume items will stop gamers of using 'best weapon evarz', but morphing is still stupid and it cuts people from making choices of how they look... and... I already said this, but I'll say it again...
Imagine if you had a green T-shirt that you love and it turns PINK or some other dumb color only because you didn't give a beggar some spare change... it simply doesn't work that way...
Btw... I don't want clothes to be black only because I'm evil and my sword dripping in blood... that's dumb... also... like I said... only because I'm ******* it doesn't mean that I want that to be written all over my face...
Btw... who would let their weapon be coated in enemies blood?
It would only make it go dull and stink -.-

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

My number one biggest problem: JUMPING.
Why can't I jump!? It's a perfectly reasonable request. Maybe I want to get up on a table and start dancing, or jump and balance on a rail instead of just vaulting over it. Or maybe I just want to stand around and jump a few times! What's wrong with that?

With that thought, I would like to add that a more interactive environment would be great. Maybe instead of just chopping wood, I could cut down trees...or smash someone's head against a wall, or pick up stuff in the area.

Most of my other problems were the townspeople:
Where are all the teenagers? :/ Shouldn't there be punks hanging out in front of the pub or something?

Why is my spouse so unattractive? Whether I play as a guy or a girl, there's never anyone I actually want to marry. Especially as a girl.

Also, fix all the children glitches. I'm tired of my catatonic and disappearing offspring.

Stop asking me for an engagement ring! :(

Can I please, please close my door? There's nothing more irritating than having to jump off my balcony because the entire town is bottlenecking my front door.

Other improvements:
I wouldn't mind having some better clothing options (honestly, the patchy coat was one of the best clothing items), and jobs that actually improve my skills.

I'm not saying we should have a million options (realistically, there's probably not going to be a dragon pet), but I wouldn't mind being able to have a cat. Or change my dog's breed.

When I look evil, I want to look EVIL damnit! Not just decaying and smelly. (Although make it optional; maybe I'd like to be evil in disguise :O)

I think we should bring back the scythe too! It was very grim reaper-esque, and if you're a farmer then it would make sense. I wouldn't mind a staff either...Always wanted a staff...or a rapier, or something that looks cool AND powerful.

I've seen the few in-game screenshots they've released (although not any of the female character, I see, I hope they don't take her out!), and while I don't really hate the character's face, I would like to customize it just a little. Maybe...change eye colour? Skin tone? Build? Maybe I want to be NATURALLY fat and become skinny instead of the other way around.

Which brings to me to this: I want to lose weight by running around. I don't think anorexia or anything should come into the game, but if I eat a lot and gain weight, why doesn't exercise help?

Lithary

Reaction score

^
With jumping they could add some new cool moves to make fight in game even better...
With rest I agree completely...

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

To make the game more realistic I think they could add more working men and cleaning women (Because in that time women were not acknowledeged) I got tired of seeing people walking around and the the same people at the same stores...Maybe they could have some sort of apprentinceship....Also different kinds of stores...Like stores dedicated only to selling one item....

Kids need to grow up to atleast teen years where I can teach about adventuring....Also I want to be able to teach them how to walk and hold things....

Same things for puppies...They could have other heroes with dogs or whatever....Maybe Garth or Hammer had kids and they came to Albion looking for more adventure....

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^I like the idea growth whether it be animal or human. I didn't mind certain NPCs owning certain shops, but I'd like to see a lot more NPCs. Fable 2 didn't even look like it had populated towns.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah larger cities with bustinling marketplaces, "happy" pubs, and shady areas........ All wrapped up with a variety of houses where all the people will reside....

Also I want the cities to be empty at night but with the occasional group of drunkards....The only place that should be alive at such time would be pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.