• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChosen1

Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

kinshou14;418580 said:
2. I say give us armor AND clothing. Walking into a horde of undead wearing my town suite was retarted.

I personally quite enjoy the option of being able to fight the undead in a crown, evening dress, etc - adds a nice comedy factor to this game - many games now are too serious. Though I understand your point, I'd like the option of wearing what I want.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Haha. Kinshou said "retarted".

QUICK EDIT: Sorry, wrote? I don't know. Saying that he "wroted 'retarded'" doesn't seem quite right.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

POOP;419143 said:
Haha. Kinshou said "retarted".

QUICK EDIT: Sorry, wrote? I don't know. Saying that he "wroted 'retarded'" doesn't seem quite right.

I don't see what you are adding in the discussion with this post.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

DarkONI;419221 said:
I don't see what you are adding in the discussion with this post.
Well it certainly helped responding to it with an equally insignificant remark and making me add another one, didn't it?

Lithary

Reaction score

I can survive the fact that they removed armor because I don't use it (but still think that it should be available to players that wish to use it, same with the bows and crossbows even though I don't use any of those), but I simply can't get over the fact that they removed mana bar.
It simply doesn't make sense.
It's just like a gun with infinite amount of bullets, witch is dumb and should be fixed.
And for the love of everything that is and isn't, make the bloody dog optional.
And put back stealth, but improve it.
I think that it was terrible in TLC.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

POOP;419532 said:
Well it certainly helped responding to it with an equally insignificant remark and making me add another one, didn't it?
I lol'ed :lol:

I would like epic hard bosses, like in monster hunter

That should sort out the casual gamers, hehe
I know it won't happen though..

One thing that could be very interesting is DISTRUCTIVE enviroments. cutting down trees, demolishing buildings. that would be cool - cut anything at will ^_^

Sam

Reaction score

There should be a possibility to be something other than white.. as in Black or Asian :) that's one of my ideas. And you should be able to be a lot more built than in Fable 2 because if you max out everything you kinda look fat but not muscly id like it if you had the option to be as big as you were in Fable except look a bit better than that. And be able to wear Armour again, but unique Armour that gets scratched or bits missing if you die a lot in the Armour etc.

Sam

Reaction score

SimonKalevra;419821 said:
One thing that could be very interesting is DISTRUCTIVE enviroments. cutting down trees, demolishing buildings. that would be cool - cut anything at will ^_^

I like the destructive idea I know id feel a lot more powerful if i could send people smashing through trees and stuff lol

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

You know what really irritated me about fable 2? Not having the ability to shut your house door so that random people couldn't wander inside or at least an emote to tell people to get the hell out of your house! that would be a welcome change ;D
Oh and i want to be able to sit in chairs.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

SimonKalevra;419821 said:
I lol'ed :lol:

and when you break down a house with a tornado fireball, the town would during the course of the game begin constructing a new one. :)

fableniels

Reaction score

I actually don't want armors in fable 3 I mean who's gonna wear normal clothes if you have much stronger armor. so keep the clothing like in fable 2 but make more clothes i mean you saw every good guy in the same clothes except for the colors maybe. I'd like to see more weapons and spells too. the weapons are fixed by the morphing system i guess but give us more weapon choices.

I like the beginnings in fable 1 and fable 2. I enjoyed the choices you got at the start as a child and I want to see this again in fable 3. you start as a kiddo and make choices that already changes the game.

Of course the graphics should be better i mean it is the follower of fable 2 and fable 3 should be even more realistic in graphics.

The story line should be better too then fable 2 what an anticlimax iI expected I whole battle against a mighty ruler but instead of that you got a music box wich did the fighting for you.

But everyone has some complaining and we must admit that lionhead studios is a wonderfull game studio and we got to respect that whatever they do in fable 3 I already know i'm gonna defeat the game multiple times. Thanks for the great games lionhead studios!!!

dustin

Reaction score

dude on fable 2 if you have the dog breeds you can there potions but you have to murgos magical caravan

dustin

Reaction score

i love fable it is totaly beasty i have alll of them so far but in the second the clothes glitched to much they should change that in the third one

Chase

Reaction score

morriscode;279894 said:
In fable 3 I hope they have a button that says

"Submit your idea for Fable 4"

Because then all the fanforums won't be filled with topics that say "Post your ideas for Fable 4."

I don't care for that idea, mainly because, no offense to you guys, but a lot of people have really stupid ideas. I'm not saying they aren't good ones, but I really love where Peter takes these games and develops them based on his ideas and things. He takes a game and evolves it with something to match. If he took people's ideas, theyd be going backwards in time, then forwards, a different dimention, blah blah blah...

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

I wish they would bring back fishing, or better yet, being able to punch people like in the Original fable, I also would like to be able to completely un-equip my weapons. Who the hell walks around their house with guns and swords strapped to their backs? o_o;

DeadDemon

Reaction score

I want them to have five hundred play testers, and to have the entire game instead of DLC that are added later on.

More to the actual game, I want them to put more variety into morhping, with specifi kinds of evil or corruption causing specific kinds of appearances. Like, if you've completely destroyed a town, raped a dozen women, and sarificed little kids to the Temple of Skorm/Shadow/Whatever, I want to walk out of there as a seven foot, black skinned monster with demon wings. If you've just paid to have an orgy with three dozen prostitutes, I want to leave with a charming and satisfied look on my face, and cute little feathery wings coming out my back, plus a long little tail. But if you've just ran through a cave, naked with nothing but your bare fists, fighting off balvarines just to save a little puppy or something, I want to see a bloody, battle-scarred man with blonde hair and a glow of goodness. In fable one, the more evil you were, the uglier and more demonic you looked, with being good giving you a heroi aura. In fable 2, the more good and pure you are, the more heroi and angelic you looked, with the more evil and orrupted you are making you look again more evil and demonic and ugly.
Basically, I want the way I act to affect the appearance more. I don't want pure evil to look like the devil, I want pure evil to look like a reflection of your worst deeds: a man that slaughters and kills will look naturally scary and impressive: a man that is orrupted looks naturally high and mighty, charming, and manipulative.
Also, more interaction with children, as well as more laws. I especially like the idea of being able to kidnap kids and raise them as your own. Also, the idea of a Hero-pedophile just makes me burst out laughing, so maybe throw that in.
Definitely let the kids grow up: I want to play a game where I'll go to Aurora and fight off an army of Hollowmen with my daughter firing her gun off to the side.
Finally: I want more balvarines damnit! They were my favorite enemy in both games save Jack of Blades! I want to see more Balvarine action, and plus, as seen in Fable 2, White Balvarines are intellegent, so I want balvarine allies! Don't you think a mission where you fight your way through a balvarine nest and then recruit the balavarines for your army would be awesome?!

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

DeadDemon;426116 said:
I want them to have five hundred play testers, and to have the entire game instead of DLC that are added later on.

DLC's (Download-able Live Content) Will always be used. Even if they have a million, trillion game play testers the final version of the game (The one that ships at the release date) Will always have some DLC, to extend the game make it more interesting and intrigant.

DeadDemon;426116 said:
More to the actual game, I want them to put more variety into morhping, with specifi kinds of evil or corruption causing specific kinds of appearances. Like, if you've completely destroyed a town, raped a dozen women, and sarificed little kids to the Temple of Skorm/Shadow/Whatever, I want to walk out of there as a seven foot, black skinned monster with demon wings. If you've just paid to have an orgy with three dozen prostitutes, I want to leave with a charming and satisfied look on my face, and cute little feathery wings coming out my back, plus a long little tail. But if you've just ran through a cave, naked with nothing but your bare fists, fighting off balvarines just to save a little puppy or something, I want to see a bloody, battle-scarred man with blonde hair and a glow of goodness. In fable one, the more evil you were, the uglier and more demonic you looked, with being good giving you a heroi aura. In fable 2, the more good and pure you are, the more heroi and angelic you looked, with the more evil and orrupted you are making you look again more evil and demonic and ugly.

What you are saying here is vague and also extremist. Morphing is a feature and as all the features it has to be used with management and properly, that is over doing the morphing feature that Fable III will offer. However, character morphing has been improved but your examples are very violent and innapropiate and un-required. In Fable III our morphing will be different than the past Fable games.

DeadDemon;426116 said:
Basically, I want the way I act to affect the appearance more. I don't want pure evil to look like the devil, I want pure evil to look like a reflection of your worst deeds: a man that slaughters and kills will look naturally scary and impressive: a man that is orrupted looks naturally high and mighty, charming, and manipulative.

I believe that depends on your game play. You play in the way you want, nobody said that you cannot do that. You are still capable to reach the depths of the evil side and feel your actions morphing yourself and the world around you. And your examples still are exaggerating.

DeadDemon;426116 said:
Also, more interaction with children, as well as more laws. I especially like the idea of being able to kidnap kids and raise them as your own. Also, the idea of a Hero-pedophile just makes me burst out laughing, so maybe throw that in.

You should not mention such examples - or actions, especially in a Fable III Improvement discussion thread. There are the right places for certain subjects, and it's obvious that such thing will be never implemented into Fable III or any Fable video game.

Reaction score

I think plate and leather armor should make a comeback.If not,ATLEAST leather. But I read that some soviet guards in WWII wore plate-armor, and it even stopped rounds from handguns and submachine guns, and considering this game takes place in either the late 18th or early to mid 19th century, plate armor wouldn't be outdated.Edit:I read this on wikipedia

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

I do not think so. Such armors are outdated. There are new clothes, armors and similar things in Fable III from what we can see from the Screenshots, trailers and videos.

I am glad that Fable III moved entirely to a whole new level, even when it comes with clothing and armor.

TheHeroOfOakvale;426137 said:
I think plate and leather armor should make a comeback.If not,ATLEAST leather. But I read that some soviet guards in WWII wore plate-armor, and it even stopped rounds from handguns and submachine guns, and considering this game takes place in either the late 18th or early to mid 19th century, plate armor wouldn't be outdated.Edit:I read this on wikipedia

The Fable

Reaction score

...i just hope fable 3 is longer than fable 2...:( :360:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him get world
domination.
ALL HAIL EMPEROR BUNNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.